Oh God Not Another...

Al_Fel

Nice, black or white forks would look class!

I actually like the look of the silver forks. I like the way it matches the bar clamp.

Niiiiice. I like the matching Chris Bling, I remember you had that on one of your old bikes. Looks sweet as, that.

You actually gonna ride it, then?

ha ha hopefully I'm trying to get JTM back on the scene aswell.

Haha, don't be silly! :P

Bike looks sweet anyway Anal, no comments about the stem or the saddle yet either! :o See you and the Mong soon (Y)

Edit: Haha, spoke too soon...

ha ha ha you jinxed me lol

haha yea anal, good one! :D

sort out the bar/stem and the seat angle though (or get a pivotal or lower seat)

I like the bars and stem I was considering a lower seat but I want to do sit down wheelies. ha ha.

Looks good, apart form the stem and handlebars...in my opinion they look dirty (not in a good way). BUt overall tis nice - mine is still sitting in bits until i can get hold of the last parts, i've gone for the exact same rim/tyre combo as you, looks good on the fully made bike.

Yeah, yeah Inspireds are so passe, lets break the mould and get a Deng instead.

Enjoy.

Looking good! I thought you were a hardcore long, low and silver kind of guy?!

There was a time when I was but I have now seen the light. I'm bored of trying to tap the same wall for hours (i'm shit at tapping) its time to have fun on my bike again and manuals, gturns etc are what float my boat these days.

The Mong is too busy in his gay hairdresser's car.

Anal shouldn't waste his money on a new bike. He should know that 'rides' are for climbing things and throwing lumps of rock into muddy river banks.

Huge lumps of wood are also fun to chuck into muddy river banks. ha ha "great days"

Thanks for the comments chaps. I know no one has asked but the reason I've gone 24" is because it just seems like more fun for an old man like me. I'm past wanting to tap or side hop a huge wall I just want have fun and do "tricks" on my bike now.