Andrei Burton On Limey 2

Joe@Onza

I think we need another face/the next ashton and to be honest Andrei seems good at it.

I was just thinking of when I started trials , the free video from mbuk Hanys rey "level vibes"

13 years ago :blink:

But Andrei looks the same, in a way.

x

I completely agree, apart from his brilliant riding ability the main reason we signed him was because he has such a great attitude. His personality rubs off on so many people. I mean look at this picture, He drives to schools all over Devon doing demos and raising "trials awareness" to so many kids. This really swayed him to sign for us because he wanted some "more affordable bikes to be displayed" so that after he has done the demo, When the kids come rushing up to him and say " wow, how much is your bike and where can i get one from" he can show that trials is not just £800 bikes with no seats.

post-13495-1208007367_thumb.jpg

post-13495-1208007386_thumb.jpg

That's quality he's going to schools, didn't realise that happened at all. Wish he'd come to my school when I was younger.

More stuff like this going on would make trials massive in 5 years or so I think.

yeha, its getting th eyounger generation involved...well done andrei (Y)

yeha, its getting th eyounger generation involved...well done andrei (Y)

Thats mint, top marks to andrei! Tell him to ride plymouth sometime as i would like to have a ride with him as i only met him briefly at christmas.Also well done for getting sponcered by devon county council and i saw a pic of him in aour school advertising plymouth uni! MINT

Quite a few riders have been doing demo's at schools this last year or so, I know MAD do a lot and also slinger does in the north, Its a new idea from many of the councils to promote cycling in general. Too many fat kids! "lol" and more environmentally friendly ways to school I agree it also promotes trials to younger people too, and that cant be a bad thing. The sport needs young blood!!

daft beard though! lol

rob

Andrei seems to be the only onza rider who is prepared to go the extra mile in promoin the company.

And how have you come to that conculsion?

Myself and joe seddon go to all available competitions, nationally and internationally.( and so would wayne if he wasnt a naughty boy last year!)

Next month i will be going to china to promote onza and biketrials in general.

I have just been signed up to do a demo at a large local music festival which will be great promotion.

If i didnt live in the middle of nowhere i would do a lot more

Bear in mind andrei is a PRO rider, he makes a living out of demos and riding.

I am a student and i also have 2 part time jobs, so i do not have as many opportunitys.

Sorry to take this off topic

Is a great picture andrei, you hansome devil!! (Y)

Scott

Edited by Scotty Evil1

I am glad Sott wrote his reply because I was going to have to say something. All the Onza team are out to promote our product and we are very happy for them to do it. They are a TEAM and we hope will work together more and more. We have chosen all our riders this year on that basis and there is a great spirit amongst them. If we strengthen the team further it will have to be on that continuing basis. Obviously Andre is drawing the top praise at the moment because of his outstanding performances but it has to be seen in the context of a team effort. I would just like to say well done to all the guys at the weekend for making such a great effort.