What To Go To Year 11 Leavers In(prom)

jeff-jeff

Well my mates were all asking me for ideas for what they should come in for Year 11 levers (prom).

So far they have come up with a Chinese dragon and an elaphant but funny enough they’ve had dificulty in finding them.

So what im asking for is the most ludicrous and wacky ideas posible, but I would also like some are feasible.

I am coming in a minature jag E-type for those who are curious.

(these ideas arnt for me)

Edited by jeff-jeff

go in a tractor, earlier than everyone, crawl there at 5mph, so everyone else who's rented a limo etc, has to pay their driver overtime + stuff. unless your on about what to wear, white suite>black suite...

I'd just go for the suit. Looks good and normally impresses the birds, plus you get served easier in clubs.

I got thrown out of my prom for playing football in the toilets using an open cubicle as a goal and pint glasses as the ball. It really is a miracle the keeper didn't get cut to shreds. Not one of my proudest moments.

Oh what to turn up in, i see now. Best bet is a taxi. No point in trying to impress people you've been at school with. I always found it weird that people rented fancy cars just to drive 2 miles from their house to a hotel with the intention of impressing people when everyone knows there is a ford in the drive at home. Save the money for drinks and happy time.

Ha, someone at school got dropped off in their dads helicoptor for a normal day of school once.

I seem to remember my mum dropped me off for my leavers party, no one was really concerned what you got dropped off in, was more interesting talking to people.

Some did get dropped off in Ferraris/Bentleys/Porsches, but they were their parets normal cars anyway.

A girl was droped off in a chavved up limo, but had to get dropped outside the school grounds (200m walk to the car park) because of the tight corner you have to turn :lol:

My old footie manager was a taylor, so he lent me some fresh 800quid suit.

Were supposed to be arriving in the school mini bus, but the teachers mum died

Didnt find out till it was too late, so got lifts in our parents cars, and arrived in shopping trolleys

I went in a limo with my girlfriend at the time. Her Aunty worked in a funeral home, so she dropped us off in a limo, for free naturally. Looking back it would have been cooler to arrive in one of the hearses :P

I wouldn't pay for it though.

So yeah, my contribution to the thread: Go in a hearse.

We went in a stretched mini. Was pretty cool. Leaked oil and smoked a fair bit. Everyone thought they were original in hummers. All 10 of them.....

Fireengines...

Bikes.

Hire a double decker bus.

Find that bed car :o

a Group of people went in the mystery machine. I went in a porsche. my mate went in a bentley. another in a ferrari one in a hummer. another in a vintage 1960's double decker bus. One in a party bus and also the usual limos. Two came on harleys.

this will be the car that im going in;) lucky me ayyyy :D

40.jpg

it was that or maybe this...

sidecar_motocross.jpg

best bet is the internet mate have a search around for weird and wonderful vehicles and get in touch with them. please dont go in a limo though lol....seriously they look like crap, drive like crap, are crap? :P