Which Grips?

hi there,

Well since we are going into summer now rubber grips will make your hans slip so probably best with try all foam grips or even if you don't want to pay that much then you can get pretty good halfords foam grips and you get 6 in a pack.

Craig :)

Pah ive used loads and loads of grips. Just get what you fancy, foam grips are good and give you a good bar feeling but wear quickly. Im runing some random rubber grips, just let them wear in and fit your hands :)

I use Echo rubber grips, and they're perfect...on cold days.

When it's absolutely baking, foam grips are the way to go. Cable tie them to your bars so they don't slide and you wont have a problem.

Alternatively, you could just wear gloves rather than changing grips, but that's what I've found works.

You could pick up a cheap pair of each off tarty for next to nothing.

lockon grips are good. especially in the wet, although they can score your bars. and if your really hardcore you can snap them :( i'm running tarty raffle grips. i like them (Y) although there shit to fit on. white spirit helps ;)

Tarty raffle grips are great. Nice and cheap and very comfy once they have worn down. Don't get a set of black try-all grips though, they might aswell be made of stone.

Yeh I agree with that all the way, but I've had 2 pairs of raffle grips and they come off really easy when they get wet.