Joemaher - The Ending..

Joe Papasnap Maher

I wanna wish you all the best Joe! Its not everyday you get an awesome opportunity to work abroad! Great vid man! I shall miss you and your facial expressions haha! Take care man, keep in touch yeah, good old MyFace! :P

JJ.

Edited by Jonny Jones

Good luck with your career mate - do you mind me asking what your doing out there?

Also I was out there at Christmas and the weather is perfect for riding so I wouldnt do away with your wheels just yet - also there is lots of good riding over there due to all the big constructions going on however I would be warey of the police as they dont mess about out there e.g. Grooverider

Best of luck mate

Ive always wanted to meet you joe.....guess now i never will witch makes me real unhappy....you seem like such a cheerfull happy out going bloke with an amazing talent to ride the little wheelers .....

riding was smoother than ive ever seen.....quite a touching video joe.. hope you stay in touch with the forum...even if its just to let us all know how your doing.

hope dubi is everything you want it to be and much much more.

and i wish you all the happiness possable :)

love love

Dave x

Edited by mrkoxx

Deffo come out with porter and bessel.

FINE! leave me out this trip then! Im deffo going to come out if you stick arround there for too long

Ill clear up Joes job, basically someone from his photography agency got hunted for a job in Dubia's (equivilent to the UK's) Hello! magazine, one of her first jobs was to find a top drawer photographer becuase apparently there all gash out there. She knew how good Joe is so offered him the job which he accepted :( hope i didn't get it wrong joe.

Gotta be honest - I was never fussed about your videos - but these last couple of streety ones, I've really enjoyed. That one, especially.

Never met you, so I guess it won't be much of a loss to either of us - but I'm sure it would've been, had we done so (Y) Haha.

Have a good'n.

Wow Joe, that video was fantastic, very smooth.

Sad to see you leave, but hey, we've all got to quit sometime; and as said previously, jobs like this don't come around too often.

Good luck for the future mate!

You're working for 'Ahlan!'? Jesus christ, didn't expect that one! Think I know someone there already, will find out for you Joe and give you a heads up!

Hes wrong lol.

Ill be working for motivate..

http://www.motivatepublishing.com :)

And rob, when i get a chance ill reply to ur pm lol.

Sounds like a great plan though, we'll defo have to meet up :)

:o Joey! - What are you DOING? man. First you leave wonderful Lincolnshire, and now leaving Southenddddddd :o:o

Hmm. Anyways, it's obviously for the best.est. But yeah, awesome video Joe and as I've said before, loved the posts near the beginning :) Smooooth riding!

I think I'll be stopping soon as well :(

But oh well.. GOODTIMES at the skate park!! and Hunstanton :):)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx take care xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Edited by BeNNy