Hydroxx

Adrian J

cheers for the comments, it rides mint! so flicky but stable! video out as soon as i can get hold of a video camera ha

the hydroxx 2 sounds sweet but colours seemed to go better with this frame imo. last one in stock anywhere so thought id grab it (Y)

Edited by Adrian J

the hydroxx 2 is sweet but colours seemed to go better with this frame imo.

Have you seen pics of a Hydroxx 2? Just wondering as they haven't been released yet.

Anyway, looks sweet, I'm not sure on the yellow also but then again I am a boring old man :turned: Enjoy it!

Have you seen pics of a Hydroxx 2? Just wondering as they haven't been released yet.

Anyway, looks sweet, I'm not sure on the yellow also but then again I am a boring old man :turned: Enjoy it!

oops didnt mean to sound like id seen it, nah not seen pics, would love to though!

I was under the impression twas simular it terms of shape/design but with a dif colour (sumit funky)

:)

That looks dope. Ride Reading sunday boyo x

yea man sounds gd (Y)

x

but after riding a few they feel a little short for me....

Is that what you tell yourself so you can sleep having bought a Coust Adam? haha

Bike is fit, still not sure on wether I like how they ride yet. Is it Dan's frame or a new one?

Is that what you tell yourself so you can sleep having bought a Coust Adam? haha

Bike is fit, still not sure on wether I like how they ride yet. Is it Dan's frame or a new one?

a new one :)

as far as i know dan is still lovin his

:(

Adam

cousts r sweeeeet! it took me weeks to decide between a coust nd hydroxx lol, i think the coust would have been a little too long for me :)

Is that Addlestone Moore in the picture mate?

Rocks look a bit like it and you are from around.

Phil

nah a very small place in guildford. was on a street ride a spotted this very small bit of natural with a stream running through it, fun for a couple hours.

looks amazing, i wish i had that :(

thankdude, i havent seen u in agees!! u going to be at the dj ride ash?