Yet Another One...

yoyoyo

Just got it today, big thanks to adam and tartybikes. Mini seat may just be there until the inspired ones come out though.

Typical English weather for first little test ride.

Quick spec:

Fourplay frame

Pro2's on trialtech rims

TMS forks

Try all rage bars& try all oversized stem

Hope mono tarty trial

HS33

Echo 7075 cranks with trialtech bash

dsc0215ap1.jpg

dsc0226xw6.jpg

054wg1.jpg

Edit: New pic

dsc0176ua2.jpg

Edited by Bob Fossil

I would have got eyeletted rims personally, don't see the point in avoiding them on a 24'', width and weight aren't such deciding factors. I'll be interested o see how they cope with lots of spinny moves...

Also aren't inspired meant to be run with shorter forks. The TMS's are a bit long i thought? Defently needs a new saddle, might be worth waiting for the Inspired saddle now. Also, you need to get your stickers on, and lastly i'd have prefered Deity bars or something along those lines over trials ones...

It looks nic eon the whole though. Enjoy.

I would have got eyeletted rims personally, don't see the point in avoiding them on a 24'', width and weight aren't such deciding factors. I'll be interested o see how they cope with lots of spinny moves...

Also aren't inspired meant to be run with shorter forks. The TMS's are a bit long i thought? Defently needs a new saddle, might be worth waiting for the Inspired saddle now. Also, you need to get your stickers on, and lastly i'd have prefered Deity bars or something along those lines over trials ones...

I'll be honest i didn't really think too much about those, was getting too impatient with not having a bike. But we'll see how it goes. :P

Planning on getting the inspired seat when they come out and still deciding where to put the stickers at the moment.

Seems to ride well although i didn't get a chance to test it fully.

Cheers for all the comments guys.