Please Help Get My Mates Bike Back.

Hello, Last week my friends bike got Nicked from out of his garden,(, Here is his forum account ) We have been looking for it all week and we have found the twat who has nicked it.

He has hid it somewhere where we can't find, But we definatly know it is him becuase about 5 people have told us that he has tryed selling them the bike, we have talked to him, But all we get is "I dont have your f**king bike.

Even his mates have told us that It was him.

If you would'nt mind could you please give as much shit to him on Bebo, (If you have Bebo)

http://www.bebo.com/c/profile/no_can_do?MemberId=4950191507

I saw this idea a while back, So I thought Might aswell try and help my friend

Thanks.

P.s You need to add him as a friend first.

Edited by Callum-Luvs-Trials

Hello, Last week my friends bike got Nicked from out of his garden,( Here is his Forum account,http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/index.php?showuser=16681) We have been looking for it all week and we have found the twat who has nicked it.

He has hid it somewhere where we can't find, But we definatly know it is him becuase about 5 people have told us that he has tryed selling them the bike, we have talked to him, But all we get is "I dont have your f**king bike.

Even his mates have told us that It was him.

If you would'nt mind could you please give as much shit to him on Bebo, (If you have Bebo)

http://www.bebo.com/c/profile/no_can_do?MemberId=4950191507

I saw this idea a while back, So I thought Might aswell try and help my friend

Thanks.

P.s You need to add him as a friend first.

Jesus christ man,

If its really your friends bike then just call the police, or go to the station and say. Look this guy stole my bike, and hes hidden it in his garden.

The police will go and get your bike. Exactly same thing happened to me.

Jesus christ man,

If its really your friends bike then just call the police, or go to the station and say. Look this guy stole my bike, and hes hidden it in his garden.

The police will go and get your bike. Exactly same thing happened to me.

He has taken it to the Police, And even told them who it was, they still will not do anything.

His Mum was nice aswell, She let us check the Garden and garage, but nothing was there.

He is hiding it somewhere else.

He has taken it to the Police, And even told them who it was, they still will not do anything.

His Mum was nice aswell, She let us check the Garden and garage, but nothing was there.

He is hiding it somewhere else.

My fault i see what you mean now,

Mayby hes hiding it at a mates house.

The police questioned the guy who stole my bike, in his own house ofc.

Follow him, i dont know.

Hell after to go back to it eventualy.

I'd pay him a visit with a baseball bat mate and then see if he still doesnt know where it is. I hate theives with a passion. Or maybe trick him into thinking u want to buy it? Get someone u know to pose as a buyer and when he's about to hand over the bike , u and about 10 mates appear......

You said he tried to sell it to one of your friends? Then set the b*****d up.

Get your friend to say yeah, I'll buy it. Have them meet your friend somewhere you (and your other friends) are familiar with. I mean, if the cops won't do anything and you can't find it but know this guy has it... he will HAVE to bring the bike to where he is gunna sell it right? Go there in numbers, you will likely not have to fight. I mean if its him and one or two friends and you have like 20 people pop out from all directions once he tries to make the sale... he will either give up the bike or not remember which way is home in the next 5 seconds.

I hate to suggest something like this but sometimes you have to man. Law isn't always right and justice is subjective, but get that bike back bro! Knock some sense into that thieving b*****d!

Get your friend to say yeah, I'll buy it. Have them meet your friend somewhere you (and your other friends) are familiar with. I mean, if the cops won't do anything and you can't find it but know this guy has it... he will HAVE to bring the bike to where he is gunna sell it right? Go there in numbers, you will likely not have to fight. I mean if its him and one or two friends and you have like 20 people pop out from all directions once he tries to make the sale... he will either give up the bike or not remember which way is home in the next 5 seconds.

I hate to suggest something like this but sometimes you have to man. Law isn't always right and justice is subjective, but get that bike back bro! Knock some sense into that thieving b*****d!

Thats the way to get it back. Get the word out someone wants a trials bike, contact him, arrange to meet him, if he gives it you back, then bingo, if not, you know the rest!

If not, get about 5 of your mates, and beat it out of him. No im not a chav, but its your bike at the end of the day!

owen

Do you have a large/hard brother, uncle or cousin that you can borrow?

If not ask your mates and get them involved if you to scared of doing it yourself, im sure they won't mind if its for a good cause.

What bike is it anyway, it better not be like a Shogun Gimp

If this was my bike and i knew who it was, i'd have it back by now. grow some balls and batter him silly (Y)

my god you can tell we come from portsmouth

id say exactly the same thing

actually i rekon if callum goes with him he might just annoy him into submission then get the bike back

If you are 100% sure it's this guy who has the bike. I mean 100% SURE and the police won't do anything. Then it's time to get physical i'm affraid.

It's won't be hard to 'attempt' to batter someone if they have your bike, im not saying you will beat the guy or whatever because i don't even know you.

But atleast f'in try, i wouldn't even bother getting friends/family involved if i was gonna' hit someone to get my OWN bike back. Too much shit for them to be honest, get a friend to talk to him about it, he arranges the meet, YOU go to the meet, as soon as you see him holding the bike, literally run up to him and smash him as hard as you can...He will probably fall down and you've got your bike :)

you make me sick

take a f**kign bat round and GET the bike back

bebo will do f**k all expcet make him fell happy cause he knows ur to pussy to do anything about it.

now

get a bat

and go

Haha, thats the spirit!

And Danny, i would lol, but your not even joking :P

Owen

I'd pay him a visit with a baseball bat mate and then see if he still doesnt know where it is. I hate theives with a passion. Or maybe trick him into thinking u want to buy it? Get someone u know to pose as a buyer and when he's about to hand over the bike , u and about 10 mates appear......

Te he :rolleyes:

Suspiciously the same lol.

Yeah but that is most probably the best sort of idea, or just keep confronting the police until they actually do something!

The police really arn't that lazy!

Joe

Edited by Daborn Meister

If you are 100% sure it's this guy who has the bike. I mean 100% SURE and the police won't do anything. Then it's time to get physical i'm affraid.

It's won't be hard to 'attempt' to batter someone if they have your bike, im not saying you will beat the guy or whatever because i don't even know you.

But atleast f'in try, i wouldn't even bother getting friends/family involved if i was gonna' hit someone to get my OWN bike back. Too much shit for them to be honest, get a friend to talk to him about it, he arranges the meet, YOU go to the meet, as soon as you see him holding the bike, literally run up to him and smash him as hard as you can...He will probably fall down and you've got your bike :)

Gotta agree with Danny on this one. Even if it's just you (or your friend whos bike it is) Arrange the meet. Literally sprint up to the guy and punch his head like you're trying to send it express mail to me over in Canada. You really only need to knock him over, maybe give him one or two kicks to give you another couple seconds to ride away. Make sure as you ride away though, gotta say something trashy or funny. I dunno like "thanks for the washing my bike for me" "ride or die b*tch" "your face hurt my hand, we're even" "thanks for not gaying up my bike"

Man this dude will be pissed. He's not big time or anything is he? Just some punk bike thief right?

We had some of those when I lived in my home town. I never left my bike anywhere unless it was locked on the frame, and locked on the front wheel. Always removed my seat too. So many times I got stopped by mall police when I was locking up saying "what are you doing to that bike?!" You can never be too careful. If I had a shrink ray I'd shrink it and put it in my underwear for safe keeping. Actually... maybe somewhere that wouldnt be so susceptible to the various jabby parts of a miniture bike. Actually... I'd shrink one of you guys (Ash) and keep you as a little pet. I'd put you in a cage and build you a nice trials park (natural AND street!) We'd make tons of money!!! /end rant

Gotta agree with Danny on this one. Even if it's just you (or your friend whos bike it is) Arrange the meet. Literally sprint up to the guy and punch his head like you're trying to send it express mail to me over in Canada. You really only need to knock him over, maybe give him one or two kicks to give you another couple seconds to ride away. Make sure as you ride away though, gotta say something trashy or funny. I dunno like "thanks for the washing my bike for me" "ride or die b*tch" "your face hurt my hand, we're even" "thanks for not gaying up my bike"

Man this dude will be pissed. He's not big time or anything is he? Just some punk bike thief right?

We had some of those when I lived in my home town. I never left my bike anywhere unless it was locked on the frame, and locked on the front wheel. Always removed my seat too. So many times I got stopped by mall police when I was locking up saying "what are you doing to that bike?!" You can never be too careful. If I had a shrink ray I'd shrink it and put it in my underwear for safe keeping. Actually... maybe somewhere that wouldnt be so susceptible to the various jabby parts of a miniture bike. Actually... I'd shrink one of you guys (Ash) and keep you as a little pet. I'd put you in a cage and build you a nice trials park (natural AND street!) We'd make tons of money!!! /end rant

Intentional or not, your posts are so funny man :D

Just some of the phrases you use, legendary.

i'm usually the last person to get 'physical' or agressive out on the street, but when my friends bike was stolen, we got it back and lets just say the lad won't be stealing my bike or anyone of my friends bikes anytime soon. i hate to say it mate, but violence is the answer in this one, i would personally K.O the F****R !!!!!!!

Good luck!, james (Y)