Tarty Bikes Magazine?

Is it true tartybikes is bringing out a magazine because i have been told several occassions

Who's said that?

We have no plans for a magazine as our stock changes so frequently it would be impossible to keep up-to-date.

Who's said that?

We have no plans for a magazine as our stock changes so frequently it would be impossible to keep up-to-date.

Or maybe he doesn't so much mean a catalouge magazine, but one with news, information and pictures in it?

Would be a good idea, i'd buy it B)

well that answers my question!!!

Or maybe he doesn't so much mean a catalouge magazine, but one with news, information and pictures in it?

That would actually be a great idea, I'd probably buy it! (Y)

Would be an awesome idea to do a magazine, I expect loads of people off here would buy it. It would be easier for Tarty to do it as they have the coverage of most the country plus abroad. News, comps news, plus events, big rides interviews, would be Proper Bo!

Why would you pay money for something you can get free on the intrawebz?

Trials magazines have tried, and failed, before.

He's got a point, you can get the internet everywhere these days, on psp's... All you need is a wireless network with the correct security settings plus on a phone you dont even need that you can connect to it anywhere and there are phones with big screens and a good processing speed although this is possible with nearly all phones these days.

The price that you have to pay to you network providers would only be the same as the amount that you have to pay for the magazine and if you are on orange you can get a whole day surfing the internet for just £1.00.

And when the people at tarty's are making this magazine they could be doing better things... and there prices may go up at first to pay for the initial setup of the magazine thingy (not saying it will,just thought it might).

I dont see the pont my self.

Hope that all made sence.

would actually be a mint idea just think you could get like the latest deals of the month upcoming products i.e. try all clamps could have bike of the week or month and then people could send in photos of the group rides they have been on etc etc

be a lil better than mbuk :P

+1 (Y)

Yes they actually do they have a catalouge and a magazine!

well actually they do have a catalouge :P