45 Cans Of Fosters £20 Sainsburys

Caleb

18quid with my 10% discount card :P hahaha, pretty sure morrisions are doing a similar deal though, got me 3 crates of strongbow. Not as good deal as the beers they sell in the staff area, 10 for a quid, (90p with discount card) Like if 1 can explodes and they get wet or w.e. they bundle em in 10s and flog em dirt cheap :P

18quid with my 10% discount card :P hahaha, pretty sure morrisions are doing a similar deal though, got me 3 crates of strongbow. Not as good deal as the beers they sell in the staff area, 10 for a quid, (90p with discount card) Like if 1 can explodes and they get wet or w.e. they bundle em in 10s and flog em dirt cheap :P

Big up sainsbury's massiv.

Sainsbury's often do proper good deals.

Actually, simpsonman,

you might know this but if you scan the barcode you get (its a white sticker with just a barcode) it actually comes up as 50p (its a manual price entry). So if you're friends with someone on checkouts, get them to leave it as 50p.

Right im bored so ill tell you 1 of the legit ones. Only works if you work on a Sunday. They usually reduce items dirt cheap.... The nack is to pick the ones on a multibuy that have reduced labels... not the blank barcodes which was "Produce 50p" (this is the way they usually combat this "skill") Im talking about the ones that recognise that it is a pack of say Sausage Rolls.... Basically you pay the reduced price but still get the multibuy at the full rate. So not only do you get a shitload of sausage rolls, but they have to give you change to take them away :)

The Maths

2 packs of sausage rolls for say... 1.59 each on a buy one get one free,

So it goes through the till as 1.59 + 1.59 - 1.59 = 1.59

But if they are reduced to 20p you get 20 + 20 - 1.59 so you get 1.19 change for taking 2 packs of sausage rolls :) (+your 10% discount :P so 1.23 change)

But if you can buy 20 packs of sausage rolls, so you get over 10quid change :) (btw i work on tills and this works.)

Edited by Simpsonman =)

Right im bored so ill tell you 1 of the legit ones. Only works if you work on a Sunday. They usually reduce items dirt cheap.... The nack is to pick the ones on a multibuy that have reduced labels... not the blank barcodes which was "Produce 50p" (this is the way they usually combat this "skill") Im talking about the ones that recognise that it is a pack of say Sausage Rolls.... Basically you pay the reduced price but still get the multibuy at the full rate. So not only do you get a shitload of sausage rolls, but they have to give you change to take them away :)

The Maths

2 packs of sausage rolls for say... 1.59 each on a buy one get one free,

So it goes through the till as 1.59 + 1.59 - 1.59 = 1.59

But if they are reduced to 20p you get 20 + 20 - 1.59 so you get 1.19 change for taking 2 packs of sausage rolls :) (+your 10% discount :P so 1.23 change)

But if you can buy 20 packs of sausage rolls, so you get over 10quid change :) (btw i work on tills and this works.)

Our till ignore offers when you put through a special price. :(