1. 1. left foot forward?

• right foot forward
    • either
    • left foot forward

Right handed and footed

Left foot forward though

:)

I'm in this club! :rolleyes:

I also sidehop to the left. doh! Can do it to the right about 1 out of every 5 go's!

Edited by JB1

anyway i was thinking that most of the pros were rightys ?

Vincent, Giacomo, Gilles, Dani Comas, Kenny Belaey.... all right footed :turned: like me

its a bit better when youre right footed if you have a derailleur, for right footers its better to sidehop to the left so you wont hit your derailleur

at first i was doing to the right side but then i learned doing them to left and now i can get a lot higher to the left side ^_^

I dont think the right foot forward can be blamed for sh*t riding really..... its whatever foot your most comfortable on when you first went to pedal hop and such (Y) I ride with left foot forward and my mate rides with right foot forward but were both at the same level :rolleyes:

I'm right foot forward but i'm practicing with the left at the moment (not as i write this...obviously!). Just cos i think that when it comes down to it, you wanna be able to do tricks with either foot forward, also to either direction...no limits then.

Right handed and footed

Left foot forward though

:)

Hey,

Yeah that is the same as my mate is it weird :S I am right foot forward and right footed but can write with both my hands just as well as each other :P. I was going to say i can ride with left foot forward and right forward but i can only do like 3 gaps with my left foot forward.

Craig :)

I've never seen a link between left/right handed and feet position. Unlike left/right handed, were supposedly your brain is wired differently, which foot you have forward really comes down to which way feels more comfortable - almost by chance, and you just happen to learn that way. We are creatures of habit, and we repeat actions. Like try folding your arms the opposite way - feels weird, right :)

:ermm:

This is simply not true weather you are right or left handed depends on which of your visual feilds is more developed, if you have a stronger left visual feild, you will be right handed, the same follows for which of your feet you find more natural. There is definitely a link however as you said we are creatures of habit and if you originally learn to use left foot forward you will feel more comfortable like that, similar to if you told a right handed child to always hold a pen in the left hand before teaching them to write.

:sleeping: Confusing I know, but there have been some great psychological studies into this.

I personally am stronger with all of my right side, compared to my left. :rolleyes:

cls, vincent, kenny, damon... erm, we win

think benito is too, but i cant be sure

No Kennard, you gay. Benito is left footed. Rich pearson, James Porter, Rowan Johns, Me. Errr. YOU LOSE! lol.

xxx

Max...

If were making general observations about the deferences between leftys and rightys it seems like leftys bail a bit better with the back brake and left foot being on the same side making it easier to get off the bike and rightys progess a bit quicker when first learning. These are both for right handed people and is quite possibly a big load of bullok