Beau

Reinold

I havn't read the thread, but i'm actually crying. This tops off a shite day!

Why does everyone keep dying?

I really can't believe this.

Was only at the DJ ride i was talking to him, taking the piss out of him for wearing his sisters jeans :Plol, thinking of that made me a bit happier.

Gonna miss you buddy,

Matt xxx

Edited by Skoze

I must of had 50 phone calls at work today and i couldn't answer my phone, then got a few texts, asked my manager if i could see what had happend.

Phoned Grant and i was expecting "Ohhh Beau's got a new sponsor" or some really good news. But know, I got told he had passed away and i just felt sick, Started crying and manager just said go have a fag and some dinner.

I am gonna' miss you so much. We've had our ups and downs but it's what made us matey. I WILL MAKE SURE THERE IS A MEMORIAL RIDE FOR YOU, NO MATTER WHAT IT COSTS ME.

May you rest in piece friend. Ahhh dude, keep watch on us yeah, Make sure we don't do anything stupid :P and have a word with DJ and Oli up there.

Beau & No mypsace = Drastic :P

Rest & Ride In Piece matey :)

Edited by Danny Kearns

R.I.P beau

never met him but had always wanted to ride with the guy. i seriously respected his riding and he will be greatly missed by all. all i can is i'm deeply sorry to those who were close to him. family, freinds etc. :'(

ride in peace (A)

I've known Beau for a good few years, and we became pretty good mates. I don't really know what to say as I'm still really shocked. He was one of the soundest guys I know, and will be greatly missed.

RIP mate.

We need to have one,

Next year, Birmingham!

It will be done!

Love you man!

Ben

id deffo come to that a quote from beau which still makes me laugh

QUOTE (B.E.A.U @ Feb 25 2008, 11:28 PM)

well i braked when i hit the guy i thought someone put a brick through my car so i gt my crow bar out ready for some dancing

R.I.P man

rest in peace.

thought id add this, he sent me his latest video (unfinished) not sure if anyone else got it.

Trials-Forum Video ->Full View • Download • Upload

When Bolty wrung me up today on my break at work

BOLTY SAID "Ross have you been on trials-forum today?"

I said "no Y?"

Bolty said: "because BEAU has died!"

I was like WTF.

Wasnt close mates but we still had a little chat now and again.

and it just seems wierd as ive met him spoke to him and he's no longer around.

the video is mint shame it carnt be finished.

R.I.P Big guy.

Ross. :(

I feel like I could cry, this is such a sad thing to read about. Another loss to the trials forum community. Must have been about a year ago now I first met him and he was a very genuinely funny guy and his riding was absolute beast. Where ever he rode he brought happiness with him and when I first started trials i told myself one day I wanna be able to ride like Beau.

Definately up for a memorial ride!

R.I.P Beau

It'll be weird not being able to bug him on msn anymore asking him all sorts of questions about trials and riding.

Jake :(