Fruitbats Married

fruitbat

Well for those of you who know me, which may not be many, I went through with the biggest change of my life yesterday and said I Do!!!

I do very little riding at the moment, but am pretty sure with a wife now the riding won't be happening much at all!!

Lots of pics on facebook for those who have my profile

Just wanted to share my news!

Frooty

Nice one Fruitbat! Haven't seen you in a few years but i'll no doubt bump into you in town at some point.

cheers for comments guys

Phil, I can't quite put my finger on who you are, please don't be offended, and do tell.

Frooty

Its your loveable friend Beeco. Last time i can remember seeing you was up at Harden moor, we rode back into the village wearing your brake pads down completly and you said you were going to quit. Probably seen you a few times after but thats the memory that keeps springing to mind.

Its your loveable friend Beeco. Last time i can remember seeing you was up at Harden moor, we rode back into the village wearing your brake pads down completly and you said you were going to quit. Probably seen you a few times after but thats the memory that keeps springing to mind.

Ah Beeco, v long time no see.

no doubt I will see you around sometime, in a pub most likely

Frooty