Sam Doman?

Daniel C

Does anyone know sam doman in person, as i bought some parts off him in his auction topic splitting a bike.

He recieved the money on the 21st of june and it is now the 1st of july, and i still havent recieved the parts(front mechanical disc brake and onza t-master stem).

So if somebody knows him would they be able to ask him if he has sent the parts or not as he wont reply to my pm's or my offline mesages on msn?

still no sine of the parts, and it has been over two weeks now. i think this is taking the micky now. please if anyone knows him can they tell him to get his arse into gear and get my parts sent!!!

Edited by Daniel C

He was pretty quick with helping me sort out the fixie I got off him, and the stuff that was f**ked on the bike was stuff he wouldn't necessarily have known about so I don't think he was intentionally dicking me around. Sucks he's not gotten back to you yet, but I'd imagine it's probably a legit reason, whatever it is...

I would only worry if you know for sure that he's been online and had a chance to read your PM's or offline messages and hasn't replied.

He hasn't been on since the 29th, if you've sent him PM's before then and he hasn't replied i'd make it noted in your feedback that his communication wasn't ideal. Half of having faith in people on here is that they are reachable and ready to let you know what's going on.

Edited by Jakers

Ive had problems with my card recently so havn't been able to take out money etc, want to send the money of for a part in that auction but he won't reply (N)

I have his mobile if you want it

erm you can do

cheers.

and i payed by cheque wich cleared ages ago now.

cool, so it would have cleared thursday at the earliest, so it's only a few days late.

Pretty sure it'll be reet, would be surprised if sam's intentionally being a jebend.

Did you not get his mobile number? I dont do deals without now.

Getting their home number is a better idea.

Also as the guy above me said, if you pay by cheque you have to understand that firstly he might not have been able to take the cheque to the bank the second it came through his postbox, once he had taken it to the bank he would have to qait for it to clear and unless he has online banking he probably wouldnt be checking everyday.. So it all adds up the days, I know that when your waiting for bike parts or bikes or whatever 1 day can feel like 3.. But give him a wee bit more time!