My Last Video With Robert Janson :(

Backgren

It's hard writing this now.

The first part is me riding street, the second part is filmed together with Robert Janson and contains some clips of him riding.

I don't know who has read it in the topic about the tragic loss of Janson, but only a few weeks back this video was selected in a video competition and is now being shown in all Burger King restaurants in Sweden, 300 screens. It will be featured for 8 weeks, i think it's the 4th week now. I'm really really sad I didn't post this on here earlier so Rob could see peoples reactions. He seemed quite proud of being in a video everyone could see. It's good publicity for us and the sport in Sweden. To be honest I'm not entirely pleased with how it turned out, I edited it and was in a hurry to make it to the deadline of the video comp. Rob was really good at filming and editing, as a lot of people who's been on here for a few years will have seen, it's a shame to have lost him.

The two parts are posted separately on Vimeo, Rob is in the red shirt:

My part street riding: HERE

My and Roberts part naturals riding: HERE

It's horrible to think of that these are the last clips of Rob ever riding. We had a great day in the park when we filmed the natural part, one of many great days. He will be missed :(

Here is the direct link to a short version of the video, it only contains one clip of Rob:

http://extreme.burgerking.se/videos/details/90

That's what was selected, then I was asked for a 5 min video and I sent them the two shorter ones.

If you want to I'd appreciate if people tried to vote for the video on the burgerking site. It might be difficult though, the website is in Swedish. Click "Ny Användare" to set up an account, they're asking for name, surname, e-mail, password and verify password. I think it would be awesome to get a trials video to come far in this competition and get more publicity! I'll try my best to show my and everyone elses respect to Rob if I'm contacted by the jury again. In the unlikely event that the video wins the contest I'll win money, and then I'll´have to decide what to do with it. Something that is good for the trials scene, i think thats what Robert would have wanted.

/Peter

Edited by Backgren

:(

I´ve never met Rob but he seemed to be such a fun guy. :( Always loved his videos.

About the videos:

Great videos, both of them! The first one was very good, awsome riding. :turned:

It´s very cool that they show your video at burgerking too! (I´ve voted on you. ;) )

I hope it goes as far as posible. :)

:(

I´ve never met Rob but he seemed to be such a fun guy. :( Always loved his videos.

About the videos:

Great videos, both of them! The first one was very good, awsome riding. :turned:

It´s very cool that they show your video at burgerking too! (I´ve voted on you. ;) )

I hope it goes as far as posible. :)

Summed up what I wanted to say, I also voted for you, good luck.

Ah nice one peter, two ace videos, seriously robs was a such a legend, i think he thought i was weird the first time he stayed at mine last year, and we had such a laugh in sweden.

honey i shit the hot tub- his screen name on msn for ages lol.

miss you rob.

RIP buddy :(

If you don't mind Peter, I can upload some of his older videos. I'm sure people on here would like to see them.

post them all, i don't have all of them and it would be good to see them again. so many memories are saved with those videos. we had the best of times together