Interesting Dilemma

Ash-Kennard

haha no

its not for me, its for a friend who is worried some guy is stalking her, he has her on msn, has somehow hacked her account and she can now only type using numbers for it to make sense, shes talking to me through webcam atm. shes just really sketched out

IPs rarely are accurate, for instance, i haven't ever been in the right place when i've searched my IP, i end up being in the middle of woods etc in America.

Someone with an MSN plus script can get your IP but they have to filter through quite a few ones to get you (it won't tell you directly whos IP it is), which is hard when you're a loser and have 1230 contacts, 150 of which are usually online on average.

iCharlie got IP looked up on this silly server he has didn't he?

Edited by Fat Pantsâ„¢

I'm pretty sure you can't see where some one lives, just the area as has been said. Although saying that, I think my ISP is miles away from my house, so if some one checked my IP it would come up as in Westerhope or something, whereas I actually live about 10 miles away from there.

Not too sure though.