Sex And Related Issues.

531joshua

"Don't have sex, because you will get pregnant and die! Don't have sex in the missionary position, don't have sex standing up, just don't do it, OK, promise? OK, now everybody take some rubbers."

For sexual advice, there's a clip in mean girls from coach carter. something along the lines of ''if you have sex, you will get klamidia, and die'' (he spells it with a K on the film)

And just to clarify, you where camping, so no immidiate washing facilities? and no condom? and i'm assuming you dont have a portable Colonic Irrigation kit with you? and you decide to try a cheeky poke up the back door.... what were you planning on doing with your shitty cock afterwards

idiot.

Fletch

Nope I didn't know what she was like before, only found out after, hence the slight worry.

And a good point has been made about a topic of this nature, on a forum like this, it'll most likely get inappropriate so an Admin / Mod, please close it if you feel it necessary.

No, at one point almost, but she wasn't having any of it.

So basically you tried to bum rape her?

Edited by The Hitcher

Sorry, but you really have went a bit far there.

Stop being such a girl, it was clearly a joke - a bit of banter like the rest of the forum. The thing that is starting to make this place unbearable is people like you not getting what goes on. STI problems? See a doctor, go to a clinic, whatever. If you really MUST post about it on here, surely the f**king GIRL TROUBLE THREAD will suffice?

THINK about what you're doing and you wont have to go feeling all offended when people then do the obvious.

Close, for gods sake close.

Is this where I can ask about different lubes for different holes?

Just dont cross contaminate your lubes.

The tingle1 propper burns your nob like aloe vera = bad times

The heat 1 roasts your nob like a lit match down the bell end.

I find the normal blue durex one works fine.

Hahaha...Was looking forward to having a play with tingle lube as well :P

I gave my mate some non lubed condoms, so gave him the tingle stuff as well. He came back to school the neext day with a massive grin on his face said he was in love with the lube! So personal preference i suppose

Just dont cross contaminate your lubes.

The tingle1 propper burns your nob like aloe vera = bad times

The heat 1 roasts your nob like a lit match down the bell end.

I find the normal blue durex one works fine.

the tingle one is basically like rubbing slightly dilluted peppermint collgate all over you cock, other than that, i'd deem it pretty useless. thought it would fun, but it doesnt do alot.

Lube is for those that can't prepare a pussy properly.

My excuse was curiosity, which i guess will one day extend to anal.

whats all this talk of lube,

spit on the the mofo...

on a serious note, if your really that bothered go see a doctor, i did once.. turned out to be thrush, got a cream and went home. job and done,

you should only be embarrised if you have a tiddler ???

no one has mentioned that yet actually, that really would put right up shit creek without a paddle and two broken arms lol