Sex And Related Issues.

531joshua

feels so much better without. Wouldnt advise it with someone who might have STD/I though.

You're not supposed to say that!!! Plus how do you know who has/hasn't got one? I hear that squirting a bit of cillit bang around is a measure just to make sure.

Tis true though. Long term gf's ***.

Edit: since when has For The Win been a swear word? Nazis!

Edited by Extreme_biker0

You're not supposed to say that!!! Plus how do you know who has/hasn't got one? I hear that squirting a bit of cillit bang around is a measure just to make sure.

Tis true though. Long term gf's ***.

I have to say I don't use one with my gf. I did when I first met her, but we don't anymore. I wouldn't recommend doing it without a condom unless your in a serious relationship and you've both been checked.

My gf was a virgin when I met her, so no issues there. She's on the pill, which even though doesn't 100% guarantee to work, is 99.9% guaranteed. I know it is still a risk that she could become pregnant, and were not ready yet. But 99.9% affective is pretty good, and it does feel so much better without a condom.

My gf and I have been together for 16 months, are engaged to get married in 2011 and I've just moved in with her, so were pretty serious.

As much as it does feel great without a condom, I would strongly recommend still using one, unless your in a serious long term relationship, your both clean and she is atleast taking the pill, or one of you is in fertile.

If none apply to you, then don't take the risk, you will gain no respect from it, and will regret it in the long run.

It's simple, don't take the risk, takes seconds to put a condom on and could potentially be the best decision of your life!!

Makes sense really.

kinky sex IS the way forward... really. You can't knock it till you've tried it

also, g-spot is about 2 inches inside the vagina, on the front side (Y)

EDIT: oh and size doesnt matter, in case anyone feels insecure

Edited by PaRtZ