Sex And Related Issues.

531joshua

its nothing to di with the Anithetic Effect of Cocaine, its to do with how it works.

Cocaine works by entering the Blood stream, and when it gets to the brain changes blood chemestry there to create excess endorphines ect to give a High.

The reason coke is snorted is because your nose is one of few places on your body that has blood vessels so close to the Surface. Vagina is also another, thus you get more

effect from the drug, because more can enter you blood then your brain. Cocaine is very easily nutrilised by the body if it cant reach the blood stream, so the less of the bodys defences it needs to pass the more effective it is.

Would have to be very careful around the vagina though, as the reason that cocaine does so much damage to the nose is that when it hydrolises it creates a form os Hydrocloric Acid, which is what "rots" the nasal cavity. Wouldnt like to see the effect of excessive Vaginal Cocaine use...

Stop being such a girl, it was clearly a joke - a bit of banter like the rest of the forum. The thing that is starting to make this place unbearable is people like you not getting what goes on. STI problems? See a doctor, go to a clinic, whatever. If you really MUST post about it on here, surely the f**king GIRL TROUBLE THREAD will suffice?

THINK about what you're doing and you wont have to go feeling all offended when people then do the obvious.

Close, for gods sake close.

The thing that makes this place unbearable for me is people with superiority complex's telling other equal members how they should conduct their affairs on here. The fact that this thread has had over two pages of (semi-intelligent, I grant you...) responses since your report kind of points contrary to your views on the matter.

Wouldnt like to see the effect of excessive Vaginal Cocaine use...
And theres a sentence I NEVER thought I'd hear someone say.

Rich

Then Simps' post comes in higher up than mine when i re open the thread ?

Because my 1996 laptop is superior? either that or you take longer to type your posts than me

or you could push the right buttons and get her wet,

I could explain my reason for using lube. But i think its a tad too dark for trials-forum

Not as dark as going out of your room in Halls to get some Frosties, and hearing your large, unattractive flat mate (Female) moaning painfully in her room, then shouting "Please can I have some lubricant now?" in a pissed off way.

Or hearing the large, unattractive fat girl in front of you talking to her friends say "I don't need lube, I'm naturally wet."

I actually had to be restrained from cutting my cock off on the second occasion by a security guard.

To be honest I think the only sexual issues this forum has is getting any in the first place.

If you think you have something, go to the clinic and sort it out. Don't be embarressed; afterall it's their job and they do it everyday...I'm sure any humours jokes or jestures have been made a million times and have lost their touch now; then again, new ones must come about occasionally.

I had sex with a girl when I was 19, I'm now 22. (no it wasn't my first time). I stopped her getting on top of me before I put a condom on. I'm glad I did, the next morning she told me she chlamydia. I never spoke to her again! The first thing I did was check the condom for holes, thankfully there wasn't any. I knew that I should still get myself checked, just to be on the safe side. I put it off, knowing I should go, but in all honesty, feling really nervous, scared and embarrassed. This year I was at a demo in Felixstowe, at an extreme fest. The idea of the event was to show young people that there are other sports and activities to do other than the mainstream ones, such as football, cricket and tennis.

Anyway, there were someone women from the NHS who had a stand, they were taking piss samples from anyone under the age of 25. They would take it away with them and look to see if you had any STD's or STI's. I did it, and was sent a text a few days later informing me that I had nothing.

I was over the moon.

I regret not doing it sooner, as I could have had chlamydia.

Yeah, as guys were always joking around about sex as subject, but seriously, if you ever have any doubts, go to your local GUM clinic and get yourself checked out. Don't leave it, as it could cause more problems down the line.

Yes it is embarassing to go somewhere like that, but I imagine its not half as bad as actually having something and having to contact previous sexual partners to get them checked.

Like many have already said, if you want respect wear a condom!

Look my incident, if I hadn't have stopped her to put a condom on, I would have had chlamydia. So don't be stupid and think your cool. Grow, be the bigger man, be mature and wear some protection.

Edited by Nick Manning

The thing that makes this place unbearable for me is people with superiority complex's telling other equal members how they should conduct their affairs on here. The fact that this thread has had over two pages of (semi-intelligent, I grant you...) responses since your report kind of points contrary to your views on the matter.

funnily enough, i didn't know there were going to be 2+ pages of intelligence after my report did I? I'm the one with the superiority complex yea? Seriously stop being such a knob to me, I haven't done anything to deserve it.