New Street Video! (something Very Different)

sayshell

Ok so here it is!!! Antitron 3!! The concept of this video is different I tried to move away completely from the whole skateboard/bmx/rollarblade/etc

style video and create something new. Try not to think of it too much as a bike video. If u go in watching it like a regular bike video u won't enjoy it. I think if you try to understand the atmosphere the riding and music create together itll make more sense and be a lot more enjoyable, but if not then i suppose u can at least be entertained by the trickery :)

YOUTUBE VERSION LINK FIXED!!!

DOWNLOADABLE VERSION

http://vimeo.com/1641503

Edited by sayshell

why don't you get a bmx?

the vid was ok i suppose but why are you back pedalling 2 times the speed you need to when doing rollbacks? :S

and why the need for all the grim reaper,dead guy,horror movie stuff from start to finish? i didn't find any of the video ''HARD CORE'' everything was just lines that included manuals,roll backs ect... that most half decent bmx riders would do on a suitable bike and not think of that as ''HARD CORE'' surly from the standards of todays riders/riding.

Edited by ANDY-MBK-RIDER

Ok, so I remember you posted a vid like this some time ago and people said it would be so much better if you actually mixed it with some even basic trials moves to show that you're riding a trials bike for a reason. I stand by that opinion though the moves in this vid were truly stunning. Really really good video, I don't like this kind of music but it actually went so well with the footage that I didn't even mute it.

Great job. But please, mix a few lines with basic trials moves in your next vid, it'll make it even better.

Lots of people complain about how repetitive tgs videos are, and i felt exactly the same about this :(

No doubt the riding is bloody good, and i enjoyed the video for a while, but it became the same moves over and over again. Throw in some variation and you're onto a winner (Y)

Edited by Skoze

Haha, well said Jon!

It doesn't look hardcore at all, your riding a trials bike and doing BMX moves on it, as a result you have to spin the pedals so fast you look like a complete retard.

Are they suspension forks on one of the bikes? :lol:

You say: "I tried to move away completely from the whole skateboard/bmx/rollarblade/etc". You look like a BMXer having a go on a trials bike.

I have a few thoughts.

I find it awesome your name is Clifford and yet thats the sort of video you produce.

Have you watched FTC Mayhem?

I liked some of the riding, and props for using what appears to be the wrong bike to do the job, and succeeding.

all people do is moan on here! lol

i loved the vid, atleast its different to the norm!

people seem to have to speak up if something is outside the limits that they know! its a trials bike but he can ride it how the hell he wants :D

music was a bit dark though... :P

Cant watch it but im going to post anyway.

Manuals are a must on a trials bike!! Has anyone tried to do a manual on a trials bike? Do you know how hard it is sometimes to pull up?? trials bikes are usually long and have long reach's which makes it a pain to do anything without kicking on the pedals to pop up to the back wheel. BCs oh yea

I can remember learning 180s and manuals. I thought, this is so much harder than back hoping and gaps and drops so well done if you feel the need to include loads of moves you have practiced for ages in a vid that arnt the easiest. (Y)

Buy a BMX fella you would rip it up!

Cant watch it but im going to post anyway.

Manuals are a must on a trials bike!! Has anyone tried to do a manual on a trials bike? Do you know how hard it is sometimes to pull up?? trials bikes are usually long and have long reach's which makes it a pain to do anything without kicking on the pedals to pop up to the back wheel. BCs oh yea

I can remember learning 180s and manuals. I thought, this is so much harder than back hoping and gaps and drops so well done if you feel the need to include loads of moves you have practiced for ages in a vid that arnt the easiest. (Y)

er the boy runs pogos on a 20 inch?

This is going in the bmx-forum see what they say

Thats exactly what I thought - post it here and you will get slated all day long. Post it there and I imagine you will still get slated all day long. You dont fit in ...

post-3202-1220306637_thumb.jpg

... what he said ...

anyway for me :-

Sus forks on a DOB mod = (N) Im guessing it didnt last long ?

Fairly standard bmx on a mod = (N) - it just doesnt look good

Music = (N)

Im sorry but there was essentially zero trials in that, and if you did it on a bmx it would look 100x better. I have no problem with you riding like that on that bike if you want to - I just dont want to see video of it - it isnt that entertaining to me. (yes that makes no sense as i have just watched it)

Edited by manuel

I don't care what they say! Alot better than all your other vids! You've improved a lot with your style of riding. A little bit too much BMX, but it was still awesome! And how many bikes do you have!!! I counted at least 4 different bikes there!

Im sorry but there was essentially zero trials in that, and if you did it on a bmx it would look 100x better. I have no problem with you riding like that on that bike if you want to - I just dont want to see video of it - it isnt that entertaining to me. (yes that makes no sense as i have just watched it)

^_^