Glasseyetrials: Getaway

1a2bcio8

I was watching the Porter video whislt waiting.... Did I spy some cLOUDDEAD for the intro?

I thought I was the only one who'd heard of them :P

EDIT: THAT was absolutely f**king brilliant.

Absolutely lovely.

The intro was classic - I loved it...

Riding was intense, and editting was great.

Favourite video of the year - if not all time :)

So much so, that I've signed up to Vimeo, purely to download it.

Edited by Flipp

I was watching the Porter video whislt waiting.... Did I spy some cLOUDDEAD for the intro?

I thought I was the only one who'd heard of them :P

Aren't they something to do with/are on Anticon? Or am I thinking of someone different?

Ben, I'm getting it now, probably watch it in the morning!

Cheers for the compliments - always a pleasant surprise when people enjoy my videos. Although of course that's dependent on riders such as Mike, James and Adam, so perhaps I shouldn't be so surprised.

Clouddead was a close judge but the music is Odd Nosdam - all three tracks. This is the style of music, alongside Clouddead that I'm hoping to get the rights to use for a dvd. I expect it to be the predominent style although that will be a lot of variation also.

I've not heard of Fridge but I'll definitely check them out. If it's anything like Odd Nosdam I'm sure I'll like it.

Adam should have been in the video more but his riding wasn't going as well as normal (I'm surprised he managed to ride at all on sunday seeing as he spent the whole night throwing up vodka and curry). Tried filming other lines for him but he wasn't completing them - lines I think he would normally have. I have some very good clips from him though saved for the dvd. Mike should have had more stuff but he kept braking his bike (forks, hub, inner tubes). I wasn't really riding much cause I haven't been feeling it for a few weeks now. So James, as is easy for him to do, took the limelight.

Edited by rowly

Aren't they something to do with/are on Anticon? Or am I thinking of someone different?

Ish...

Odd Nosdam, Why?, and someone else I forget did a collaborative project, and released it as a conept band.

Don't think they released it on Anticon though, for some reason :S