Nick Hobbs Funeral

John Shrewsbury

Didnt think many people were taking notice in the other topic so i thought i'd post another here.

Nicks hobbs Funeral will be taking place at southampton crematoriam, everyone is welcome that new nick.

There isnt a dress code, but be gd to come slightly smart. Be great if all the guys on here that new him will be going.

Going to the Ferryman pub from about half 5 afterwards for a drink.

Address - Bassett Green road, southampton, S016 3NE

Small bump lol, yeahp looks like most people are bringing bikes so anybody else feel free to do so, we'll be riding after the funeral as it seems to be the tradition in these unfortunate circumstances. Thanks guys see you all just before the service, Shrewsbury and I will be in the epic Volvo 740 lol

astonished about the amount of people nick knew, 1/3 of the people couldnt even get in the hall. thank you to everyone who came (Y)

im still pretty upset

Yeah same, was a really moving ceremony. I didn't realise at the time how much it had upset me. Was properly stressed driving home though, and its still playing over in my head now. To think of all the good friends he had who couldn't make it as well...

Thanks for the ride after, and everyone who was out. Was a decent session and definitely helped in coping with the emotions, reckon Hobbsie wouldv'e enjoyed that ride...

I only found out about the funeral a week ago, but unfortunately couldn't attend.

I know quite a few locals went, but didn't hear about how it went, but from what I've just read it sounded overwhelming with the amount of people that turned up to say goodbye. I imagine his family were touched by it.

I'l always been thinking of you Hobbsie xx