Mr Monkeys Phone Number

Prawny Baby

Hi guys, really random one, but I need to get hold of Carl, the infamous Mk. Monkey that was banned from here years ago!

If anyone has a contact number for him please let me know, I've got him on msn, but need to get in touch with him by tomorow lunch time really, so if anyone has his number, PLEASE PM it to me, or catch me on msn!

Thanks

Nick

it's comming home dudes!!! Just spoken to the lovely Carl now, and bigman is picking the beast up for me later on today :):):)

Basicly, long story short:

I bought the only BT raven 5.0 proto they made, it went round several dealers and ended up at X-street as a demo only frame. I was very persuasive and convinced tim to sell it to me.

it had really freaky geo which I loved, but stupidly, after a year, I swapped it with Dave for a brand new T-rex.

I regretted it ever since the day I posted it off.

Sadly, I heard it was cracked on the rear dropout, and eventually given away for free to Mk. Monkey.

Edd Potts fixed it up with a crazy steel plate bolted on, and Monkey built it up, but hardly rode it at all.

For the last 18 months it's sat in a shed doing nothing, but now I've got hold of Carl, and he's said I can have it back!

Winner! The beast is finally comming home :)

The Eagle has landed!

After 3 years away, the beast is finally back to it's rightful owner!

Bigman collected it for me an hour ago, and I'll get it some time next week :):):)

MASSIVE thanks to Mr. Monkey, who really shouldn't have been banned, he's a lovely chap! and a huge thanks to Bigman for going to collect it for me :)

btredheatsinkvsig1.jpg

That's the old beast in it's former glory!

Ash, I dont see how it's going to ride shitly.....

It was unique at the time, and rode incredibly, the geo is not a million miles away from the frames on the market today!

1085 wheelbase

375 stays

+15BB

74 degree head angle and MEGA long reach

I reckon it's going to rock!