Sex-tp 2

Dave Anscombe

Well ive heard of a few xtps going and that hasnt put me off them ....aslong as you dont beat them they will hold up.......i think i ride the xtp much much smoother than any other bike ive owned

video might be poping around soon :P

Jordan ...The bars are not blue they are black rage bars...i love maggies never had any probs with them :) may have to get me a 2 bolt booster soon to take away the flexy bottom on this bitch lol

cheers for comments guys

Dave

Well ive heard of a few xtps going and that hasnt put me off them ....aslong as you dont beat them they will hold up.......i think i ride the xtp much much smoother than any other bike ive owned

video might be poping around soon :P

Jordan ...The bars are not blue they are black rage bars...i love maggies never had any probs with them :) may have to get me a 2 bolt booster soon to take away the flexy bottom on this bitch lol

cheers for comments guys

Dave

Ohh, glare off of something makes them look blue. Maybe I'll give maggies another try when I get a stock ( if that ever happens) :lol:

but right now, I'm kind of fed up with them.