Post A Picture Of Your Keys Thread!

Dan6061

I had one of those multitools, it was the worst thing I've ever used.

Both allen keys rounded off first time I tried them, and the bottle opener snapped off the first time I tried that, and the spoke key was such a pissy fit that it rounded nipples before they got anywhere near tight.

Do people really expect those tools to work? They are gimmicks, a way of attracting new readers. There isn't enough profit in magazine sales to be giving away anything that is made to high quality! Obviously the bottle opener is a different story, because it's simple as f**k :)

have u got one?

mine is pretty shite at opening bottle now cos bottle tops tend to eat it up, really shitty material... and its not like i use it alot....

have u got one?

mine is pretty shite at opening bottle now cos bottle tops tend to eat it up, really shitty material... and its not like i use it alot....

I have indeed, they did a few though, this is the black one... I think someone posted a pic with one in earlier in the thread. It does the job just fine, and I've had it a good while.

Anyone still got a mint sauce MBUK keyring? Mine got smaller and smaller until it eventually dropped off my keys.

I was going to say that, all those noobs with their bottle opener / allen key MBUK keyrings, pfft. I had a mint sauce one, his arms broke off though. I think I threw him away at that point :(

I have indeed, they did a few though, this is the black one... I think someone posted a pic with one in earlier in the thread. It does the job just fine, and I've had it a good while.

yeh, mines black too, i'll try and get a pic up of my keys eventually, along with evidence of the shittness.

does anyone know what's the extra flap for above the bottle opener???

Do people really expect those tools to work? They are gimmicks, a way of attracting new readers. There isn't enough profit in magazine sales to be giving away anything that is made to high quality! Obviously the bottle opener is a different story, because it's simple as f**k :)

yeah but the old 3 pronged allen key thing they gave away was actually awesome - mine is still going strong. they used to give away good stuff (very occasionally)

Anyone still got a mint sauce MBUK keyring? Mine got smaller and smaller until it eventually dropped off my keys.

I still got mine - but yes - he is missing an arm i think.

yeah but the old 3 pronged allen key thing they gave away was actually awesome - mine is still going strong. they used to give away good stuff (very occasionally)

I still got mine - but yes - he is missing an arm i think.

I forgot about that allen key, and yea mine is still going strong too. As trials riders back in the day the best free gift was always a tube to take out as a spare!