Some Messed Up People

sideburns(dnt ask)

Edit: Deleted. Just noticed the other bit :D

Note on the scars though;I have a similar scar down the right side of my head - yet used to comments like "Why the f**kin' ell' you 'ad that shaved into your f**kin' 'ead then?"

Edited by Baby Pizzle

Bloody hell. Hope you're all alright now dude.

Interesting fact loosely relating to people asking why the British Government allows people like this in our country: In a list recently compiled of all 192 recognised countries in the world, Great Britain was ranked number 5 for harbouring terrorists. This put us above North Korea and Sierra Leone, to mention but two.

Rich

Very random thing to make a topic about ?

So because you're too lazy to work out the reason for this thread, it must be 'random'? Is 'random' just the 21st century word-of-choice for those moments when people can't see a chain of logic and need the whole thing spelling out..?!

As for the injury, that's pretty harsh. Regardless of the circumstances that piece of shit shouldn't be carrying on like that. If he came here to get away from the war in Kosovo, he should understand that this is the kind of country where we're not going to stand for violence of this kind.

what does it feel like to get ur head twatted with a hammer then?

At the time it just felt like i was being punched (i thought i was until i saw the amount of blood :blink: )

And as regards the immigrant comments, the only reason i'm still here is because if an immigrant with almost an identicle background minus

the criminal history, helped me.

(just to balance things out a bit)

peace

So because you're too lazy to work out the reason for this thread, it must be 'random'? Is 'random' just the 21st century word-of-choice for those moments when people can't see a chain of logic and need the whole thing spelling out..?!

Yes, yes your right. I'm far to lazy to work out the reason for the thread, thanks...

f**k thats mad you say it was three years ago is the guy out now then? id be hunting the f**ker down i really would beeven if it happend to a mate i would be. did your mates do one when you was being attacked?

Na he ain't out yet, and yes the people i was with f**ked off which is why i no longer speak to them

peace

f**k, freinds you dont need for sure i dont consider myself hard or owt but the last thing id do is run its just wrong.

got any plans of saying helo when hes out?

Don't need to mate, i have quite a few friends and relatives in the police and one or two of them happen to work at woodhill prison where he's at (Y)

i have heard some pretty good feedback from them, but i ain't going to go through it on the internet lol

peace

"The defendant took a tight grip of his clothing under the chin, took

the hammer out of his jacket and struck him over the head about four

times," said Mrs Carter. "He collapsed to the floor and one of his

friends thought he might be dead.

"Toda continued swinging the hammer towards the rest of the group and

chased them when they ran away.

OK I'm 13 and I've just seen my mate's head get caved in with a hammer by some psycho East European twat and now he's swinging it at me?

I don't care what you lot say on the internet, the majority of people would, firstly, piss themselves, then run very fast in the opposite direction. If they didn't ring the police and/or try to return to your assumed corpse ASAP after then I understand slightly more... But you can't have expected them to take him on or something?

NOT detracting from the fact you got battered etc etc btw, just found the bit about you not speaking to them a bit weird all things considered.

Why are we bringing immigration into this and tarring everyone with the same brush?

The word you need is C U N T. The fact he was from another country is irrelevant. c**ts are c**ts, whatever country they're from.

You my friend make perfect sense (Y). even the use of language is perfect :)

peace