Be Part Of The Biggest Trials Street Ride

JackMeek

Yeah i think its quite cheap by ferry even with a car, especially if there was a few of you. We got the ferry over with a van to kennys comp and it worked out reasonably cheap. i know eurostar is a bit steep!

would be easier if you came over with a car then you wouldnt need to worry about further travel arrangements upon arrival in the uk, you could just drive to the location of the ride or whatever

thanks mate

I have to find someone with a car now :giggle:

Hi guys.

I have made a event date on face book you can add yourself to. Easypeasy to do

It will give a indication of how many riders are coming.

If you have not recived a invite that will be due to the fact I did not have you on face book yet. So send a request. Join it. All are welcome. Lookforward to seeing who are attending.

Thanks

Meek.

I hope the Irish lot come. Do it guys.

If there is any french or Belgium riders that are thinking of coming give forum member (medhi) known as chimpanzy lift/help/advice.

Shell Center is still don Rowan, but I'll be there which makes up for it :giggle:

Count me in, I'm dead excited about this ride.

I've posted the event in the calendar section on the forum so no one can forget.

James Sheridan....... you can come round mine the night before mate and grab the train up with me. There is always room on the sofa and good grub at my place.

Cheers,

Rob

Oh yes rob cheers m8, erm wil p.m you xx

Could be cool.

About me and my mate in London, we're 2 old hip hop/rave/house heads who've never grown up! My mate has never heard of Trials,

but still lives and breathes House. (DJ, decks, mixes etc.)

I'll PM you if your interested and I'll make some sort of plan?

middleageman.

Sounds good mate!

PM me and we'll sort it out closer to the time :)

what would be the best plan if you drive? i.e congestion charge and parking

when it comes to london, i dont have a bloody clue as i am a hillbilly...

Park on the outskirts and get the train in. We normally park in Croydon and get the train to central London - I'm sure other people will have better ideas though lol

Mike, M.A.M, i'd love to meet you both, so expect to recieve some loving from someone on a blue Leeson 609.

As for the great hoardes of people riding, everyone always splits up after about 30minutes, so usually you have a bunch of people such as myself, Simp, Cristoff etc mainly pissing about and not riding much, the inch-pinching crew going sideways, all the street dudes session-ing things and spending a fair bit of time around southbank, the pros being awesome, and the younger lot going round dragging their brakes.

Whatever happens, it will be one of the best rides you've ever been on. Fact.

Edited by Marvin the Martian

what would be the best plan if you drive? i.e congestion charge and parking/

when it comes to london, i dont have a bloody clue as i am a hillbilly...

No congestion charge on a Sunday! But as stated parking is f**king stupidly expensive, no exp. but I'm guessing £15 for the day, some people do know some pretty sweet places to park so wait for them to post up :)

so usually you have a bunch of people such as myself, Simp, Cristoff etc mainly pissing about and not riding much

hahaha all too true! We usually tour London via, Subways, McDonalds and offlicences to get full up and boozed :P and I don't know why but I can never ride well in big groups, and when i do it genrally ends up with me flat on my ass and many people laughing AT not with me :(lol

Unfortunatly I forgot but I'm supposed to be celebrating my gf's 18th on this Sunday :( but I'll attend, meet and greet, shit myself, not ride, and head back at 4ish so I get 5 hours of not riding in :)

No congestion charge on a Sunday! But as stated parking is f**king stupidly expensive, no exp. but I'm guessing £15 for the day, some people do know some pretty sweet places to park so wait for them to post up :)

Last time we went to london on a sunday we parked in a car park near the eye for the day for around a fiver ?!

PS I may go for a watch.

I might possibly go.

I wonder how much it would cost in petrol to go there and back?

Lol.

Im not sure but there might be a deal on most trains that if you go with three people and buy the ticket on card all together that it is a group weekend ticket. one person goes free.

Reading to london is definitely doing it.

I was up at notts last week if that is were your from. 60mph not that much divide people.

A little taster of some big riders showing up.

Sam Oliver- one of uk's next potential world champions. (uk)

Kenny Belaey and wesley. (Belgium)

Ben savage (uk)

Andrei Burton (uk)

Ali C (uk)

Stan Shaw- mr Smooooooooooth (uk)

Danny macaskill- in london= Crazy lines (Scotland/uk)

Nick goddard- mr Technical (uk)

Aureiline Fontonoy- that hook is a tap mate. (France)

Nicolas luque- TMS (France)

James Porter (uk)

pierre-charles- whats wrong with doing a front to back in the snow on a rail. (everything if you like your teeth) (Belgium)

Adam Bessell (uk)

Mike singleton- if he aint running phat pads dont let him near a drop gap. (uk)

Steven Vanheste- you wont forget this guy if you dont know him already. (Belgium)

Rowan johns- ashtons coolist rider

And more. I could just keep on going.

Hi guys.

I have made a event date on face book you can add yourself to. Easypeasy to do

It will give a indication of how many riders are coming.

If you have not recived a invite that will be due to the fact I did not have you on face book yet. So send a request. Join it. All are welcome. Lookforward to seeing who are attending.

Thanks

Meek.

I hope the Irish lot come. Do it guys.

If there is any french or Belgium riders that are thinking of coming give forum member (medhi) known as chimpanzy lift/help/advice.

When I say Irish trials massive, you should understand that there are only about 5/6 trials riders in Ireland that I know of, there maybe more but I haven't found them. I'll definately be along and I'll try drag as many of them along as I can.

Post or pm me a link to your Facef**k page? Please and thanks

John