Photoshop Help (again) But Only Text!

BONGO

Right, sorry for asking for help again, but i was wondering if anyone with a bit of a brain could help me. I'm sure it'll only take a few minutes for someone who knows how...

Could you pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease come up with a few versions of something like the image below, that i artistically crafted in paint! Different fonts etc, or anything else you think may be good...

We will be printing them in a single colour, so no shading or anything like that required...

tangoandcrashracingop7.jpg

w499.png

This is the kind of job it will be doing on the bike, but of course will be in different sizes for other applications...

9ad9294c1d7facd35dd7444262d54c99.jpg

Anything simple, that you think may look decent then go for it! You'll get credited of course on the teams website for helping :)

Thanks for helping, if you feel like :)

Yeah , thats the kinda thing where it will be used on the bike...

Although i want it styled kinda like the shit effort i made above, and i obviously want that wording too, ie; Tango & Crash Racing...

Thanks a bunch :)

(By the way, that bike is £32k 2nd hand :huh:

ah right, the bit u did on paint didnt load the first time, thats why i was a bit confused lol

Will give it a go but im not fantastic lol

If i can't do it then will get my mate to give it a go in media tomorow cos he sorta a pro and we got loadsa software at school :D

Sam :D

Thanks y'all for the replies, Appreciate you all taking your time :)

RYan, i've been out the back in the garage, so i'm not just not replying! I wasn't here! Now i am here but you've removed whatever you did so i've not seen it! Thanks for posting it up though, but i didn't see it!

Noel, I like that (Y) If you aren't too tired at some point, Would making it more bold be a pain, and squashingit vertically so it's longer and not as high, if that makes sense! Do like the H turning into the line though :)

Ahhh i see what you mean. Ohhh i'm such a pain!

This isn't my bike, i posted it as an inditcation to the kind of shape i'm looking for, with it being quite long and stretched. I am hoping to get something similar and then i can get them printed big and small, for different purposes.

(That bike is £32,000, so it's not mine and it never will be!!!)

Thanks though mate :) We're just looking for the general design and can then work around where they'll go, as we need a blank bike for sponsors to have first choice before we go for what's left...

My shabby effort at the top, but done properly in photoshop would be a good starting point. Bold, long, and not too high. Minimal gaps between top and bottom row, with Racing being a different font to Tango & Crash :)

Many thanks

Ahhh i see what you mean. Ohhh i'm such a pain!

This isn't my bike, i posted it as an inditcation to the kind of shape i'm looking for, with it being quite long and stretched. I am hoping to get something similar and then i can get them printed big and small, for different purposes.

(That bike is £32,000, so it's not mine and it never will be!!!)

Thanks though mate :) We're just looking for the general design and can then work around where they'll go, as we need a blank bike for sponsors to have first choice before we go for what's left...

My shabby effort at the top, but done properly in photoshop would be a good starting point. Bold, long, and not too high. Minimal gaps between top and bottom row, with Racing being a different font to Tango & Crash :)

Many thanks

How would you feel binning that on your first race? haha

I'd cry for months.

If you could choose some specific fonts or something that'd be a help, any particular kind of theme or anything you want conveying across? For example with the crash part in the name maybe a fairly rugged looking font such as debris or something livelier given the tango aspect of it.

As for shapes and things, well you could sit here all day reeling off hundreds of different types. Anything in particular you like? Any features of other logo's you particularly like?

Either way, i had a few minutes of fiddling in photoshop but my eyes are getting drowsy so i feel the rest will have to be done tomorrow. I reckon these ones aren't really narrow enough for you height wise so i can shrink them and others a bit more and i didn't know what size your outputting them at so to avoid problematic image noise in the final print out i made them pretty large-scale.

bongoyn9.th.jpg

Thanks Guys, really appreciate your help. Joe, you're winning so far lol. Nobody has yet done the one i asked for at the very top yet though, everyone is being imaginitive, which is great, but i wouldn't mind seeing the original one i made but done properly!!

Thanks everyone (Y)

bongofe2.th.jpg

Original done. Again, fonts can be changed to anything you want.

Krisp, the bottom one is the one i think. Would it be possible to do the bottom one in some different fonts, but keeping the overall thing the same. You know, just the same with different fonts...

Joe, you've been out fonted by Kris!! I have just saved it to my computer, and i can't even seperate the bottom one from the rest with Paint, what a joke Paint is!! You can't zoom out, and you can only go around whatever fits on the screen to highlight it!