Road Cycling

davey1991

for those interested trek are doing a project one (custom pain scheme) on certian madone toad bikes.

they are doing it in america at the moment (try it on there website)

you get a custom build (groupsets of your choice etc mix and match) pick your tyres seat stem the lot

Well, its one step closer to a proper bike eh Sam, see you up the Wigmore in no time! Dont go falling for all that prancy show off shit.

Eurosport, today, 2:30 for anyone thats interested. Paris - Niece then Tirreno - Adrictico. Got my afternoon snorted.

-      BEERS NOT GEARS!  FAT PANTS™ says:

*means u can brake better with ur legs

- silence. says:

*i got a brake?

-      BEERS NOT GEARS!  FAT PANTS™ says:

*and then eventually learn to skid

- silence. says:

*i dont want to skid

f**king idiot.

Rob.. need my ko helicoiled.. as i've sold it.. so how much? what time? i'm not at school and if you laugh i'll cry so pick your choice.

Rob.. need my ko helicoiled.. as i've sold it.. so how much? what time? i'm not at school and if you laugh i'll cry so pick your choice.

What did i helicoil the other day? =/ I've got a pretty busy week this week, Thursday could be good for me? Maybe even Wednesday night.

• 2 weeks later...
Thats the advantage of having a bike, so you can skip traffic lights lol, i do it all the time. f**k waiting.

I kinda maybe did this and maybe i ended up on a police car bonnet,

He had his blues on so he thought he'd run a red and not seen me but thank god he tried to stop, not been so shaken up in my life.

I dont think i'll be jumping any soon, silly white focuses blending in with black tarmack roads.

Just be carefull i care :D.

why do fixie riders pay to much for old parts that are heavy and shit?

i ride fixie, i'm talking about the cretin fixie riders...

Because there "cool" probably because there steel so there stronger for doing "tricks" or just because they want to feel older?

She didn't see it.

She is pretty fit though, i very much would. She's 23/24 i think...

And also, on the train home, i bumped into a chick whos bike i worked on, she's not fit, but it's such a small world with such a popular sport/job. The amount of bikes i've seen that i can say 'i worked on that bike/i built that bike' is crazy.

The amount of bikes i've seen that i can say 'i worked on that bike/i built that bike' is crazy.

You're bount to if you work in a good/popular bike shop though, considering how long you've been there now, which is a pretty long time now isn't it?

I know what you're saying though, used to spot people on bikes I'd sold them around Bicester from when I worked in Halfords there. Funny when people would spot me out riding expecting me to remember them... :P

Well considering i've only been back a month and a half/nearly 2 months, and was there from june to sept before, not too long really. dreading work tomorrow as basically, we had to move days off around, cos the deputy hasnt been in the last 2 days, offf ill, so weve booked in 2 peoples worth of servicing which is shit.

Its all about its history/vintage value.

i'm gonna post this in a couple of threads...

I SAW SAM DOMANS OLD BIKE LOCKED UP IN LONDON! what a small f**king world! and fixie pub meets are epic. a girl fixie rider thought i was 23.

OMGOMGOMGOMGOGM!!! Pretty massive coincidence, considering how many bikes there are in london.