Road Cycling

davey1991

There's a local tri club that ride every sunday morning, currently don't open on sundays so thats cool, but i usually go mtbing or whatever, so that kinda messes it up, and were due to be opening sundays again soon, so that won't help either. And if i was gonna join a roadie club, i'd get a fancy road bike. Very tempted by the team carbon... Or maybe a Dolan Mythos.

Edited by Fixed Pants™

Like f**k! It's a grand, full carbon, full ultegra and a mavic aksyrium wheelset. Proper good bike, especially for the money, especially as it's a Dolan.

EDIT: Just seen a pic on google that might have thrown you off, it's only got a cheapish shimano wheelset there, the proper one comes with the aksyriums.

Edited by Fixed Pants™

Yeah that's what i saw, although i'm having trouble finding any info on the model your talking about? Serious competition for the Boardman, suppose it was only a matter of time. Got any info on the bike?

Pics are just an idea, if you check the spec (on the sites i've seen) it lists it with the mavic wheels.

You had a fancy road bike... :S why did you sell it if you wanna get another one?

It was too big ideally, but i just didn't ride it enough, and now i've got the want for one again now. Especially as summer is coming up...

Yes, as we get them in for c2w customers, which is a 1000 quid roof. That's ultegra SL too.

http://www.italian-solutions.co.uk/product...productid=16144

* FRAME - Dolan 12K Full Carbon Fibre

* FORK - Dolan 12K Carbon Fork/Alloy steering tube

* HANDLEBAR - Deda Big Piega

* STEM - Deda Quattro Oversize

* TAPE - Deda Cork - Black

* SEAT POST - Alpina Carbon

* SADDLE - Prologo Choice - Black

* SHIFTERS - Shimano Ultegra 10spd

* FRONT MECH - Shimano Ultegra 10spd

* REAR MECH - Shimano Ultegra 10spd

* BRAKE Calpiers - Shimano Ultegra 10spd

* BRAKE LEVER - Shimano Ultegra 10spd

* CASSETTE Shimano Ultegra 10spd

* CHAIN Shimano Ultegra 10spd

* Chainset - Shimano Ultegra 10spd (Compact 50/34 or Standard 53/39)

* BOTTOM BRACKET - Shimano Ultegra 10spd

* WHEELS - Mavic Askium Race 2008

* TYRES - Schwalbe Stevilo 23mm BLK

I got a Peugeot Carbolite 103 today, first roadie ive ever had, and its great, f**king quick.

Borrowing it (indefinatly) off a mate and yeah it's the most fun thing ever, keeping up with cars at the moment and i've only been on it a few hours.

Yes, as we get them in for c2w customers, which is a 1000 quid roof. That's ultegra SL too.

http://www.italian-solutions.co.uk/product...productid=16144

* FRAME - Dolan 12K Full Carbon Fibre

* FORK - Dolan 12K Carbon Fork/Alloy steering tube

* HANDLEBAR - Deda Big Piega

* STEM - Deda Quattro Oversize

* TAPE - Deda Cork - Black

* SEAT POST - Alpina Carbon

* SADDLE - Prologo Choice - Black

* SHIFTERS - Shimano Ultegra 10spd

* FRONT MECH - Shimano Ultegra 10spd

* REAR MECH - Shimano Ultegra 10spd

* BRAKE Calpiers - Shimano Ultegra 10spd

* BRAKE LEVER - Shimano Ultegra 10spd

* CASSETTE Shimano Ultegra 10spd

* CHAIN Shimano Ultegra 10spd

* Chainset - Shimano Ultegra 10spd (Compact 50/34 or Standard 53/39)

* BOTTOM BRACKET - Shimano Ultegra 10spd

* WHEELS - Mavic Askium Race 2008

* TYRES - Schwalbe Stevilo 23mm BLK

I'll eat my left testicle if you can get this for 1K.

Good choice on the Boardman stig, not everyone can afford £70 a month for a bike fatty.

Thing is if you compare the spec and weight it is literally a bike whore thing. My comp is fine for cycling to and from work and college, i'm no triathlon racer so it is more than addaquette (SP) for me. I actually love it though, i never got roadies but now i have one i get it!! Fook me it is scary when the front goes a little at nearly 30 mph :P haha

Anyone got any tips on a perfect set up angle wise on the bars?

Tom

I'll eat my left testicle if you can get this for 1K.

Good choice on the Boardman stig, not everyone can afford £70 a month for a bike fatty.

Details

SKU SKU161441

Weight 1000.00 g

Price: £1000.00

Do you not read Robert?

Thing is if you compare the spec and weight it is literally a bike whore thing. My comp is fine for cycling to and from work and college, i'm no triathlon racer so it is more than addaquette (SP) for me. I actually love it though, i never got roadies but now i have one i get it!! Fook me it is scary when the front goes a little at nearly 30 mph :P haha

Anyone got any tips on a perfect set up angle wise on the bars?

Tom

Fair play.

Generally, although it makes the bike looka bitttt gay, you want the hoods to be flat with the bars (like... _____)| bracket is end of hood, | is lever, obv line is bars, it works a lot better with the sram shifters, cos they're a better shape than the shimano ones, but generally levers vertical is about right. But it's just a case of getting it nice and tweaked for however you like it. Your wrists might be used to being straight, maybe bent downwards etc, so yeah, experiment. Also may want to consider how often you get down and hold behind the levers (aero tuck kinda thing), you wanna be able to brake so obviously don't have the levers angle too far pointing infront of you...

Edited by Fixed Pants™

Anyone got some ultegra/sl rear mech spares?

Also if a mate doesn't buy them I have an ax-lightness saddle and post for sale, phoenix saddle and daedalus post. Asking like 400 quid for the pair will let you know if they don't go.