Thecircus' Challenge Thread Of Eternal Glory And Account Suicide

TheCircus

Sorry FP, but this is getting out of hand again....

How many people on here who are bloody awesome at trials talk about how they are the shit? Even more so, do you reckon Danny Mac (for instance) goes on a fine art forum (for instance) to talk about how great he is at tailwhipping to drops? No, he doesn't. And nor should you. If you're quick, well done. But you're nothing to shout about because if you were you'd be on the track doing what the real quick boys do. If you think you're quick enough for that then do it, see you in the CW offices. If not then shut up, no one cares about you jumping lights in a 'race' against an S2000!

Have a little bit of modesty, it's a great trait.

By the way, I'm the best.

Well if you've got a bit of a talent, then why not share it? Why do people make trials videos? Why do people ACTUALLY train to get better, apart from maybe fitness, but then at the end of the day, that's so they can do that much bigger stuff when out riding with people, which is then just showing everyone how good you are... Why do people wear ncie clothes? Why do people do any f**king thing in their life?

Jesus christ, i just said i was pretty fast.

And ALSO, take it with a pinch of salt (awaits, i take everything you say with a pinch of salt), i know people get annoyed when i even mention a word that relates to a fixed or anything, so i do it cos it's funny.

For a start I'm riding fixed now, so I don't give a toss about the preconceptions.

Going with my earlier example, Danny didn't sit on here going "I can do x y and z moves on the fourplay" - he just got a vid out and showed people. That's not the point ultimately. The point is no-one gives a f**k whether you're 'pretty quick' or not. You just sound like an up-your-own-arse cock when you say stuff like that.

I dunno, maybe I'm just being harsh, but at the same time I definitely wouldn't have picked up on it if you'd chosen "I'm not slow" instead of "I'm pretty quick".

He's fatpants, he's like one of your friends (usually the fat or ginger one) that everyone else takes the piss out of, but love him really. And don't take what he says seriously.

Therefore, you are a pessimist.

I guess.

You went for a wankster didn't you?

No, I went down the Charge Plug route. I didn't want to be held so lowly in the master of fixed opinion.... You never did get back to me on why the Langster is so bad? Is it because it's made fixies more mainstream, or is there something actually wrong with them?

Sorry FP, but this is getting out of hand again....

How many people on here who are bloody awesome at trials talk about how they are the shit? Even more so, do you reckon Danny Mac (for instance) goes on a fine art forum (for instance) to talk about how great he is at tailwhipping to drops? No, he doesn't. And nor should you. If you're quick, well done. But you're nothing to shout about because if you were you'd be on the track doing what the real quick boys do. If you think you're quick enough for that then do it, see you in the CW offices. If not then shut up, no one cares about you jumping lights in a 'race' against an S2000!

Have a little bit of modesty, it's a great trait.

By the way, I'm the best.

strangley danny is an arrogant b*****d and does procedd to tell everyone that he is a big deal and that he has been on the bbc and 'not that shitty bbc 2'

bad choice of example, mabey you should have used ozzy ozbourne bragging on a quad bike forum that he was metal!

:giggle:

No, I went down the Charge Plug route. I didn't want to be held so lowly in the master of fixed opinion.... You never did get back to me on why the Langster is so bad? Is it because it's made fixies more mainstream, or is there something actually wrong with them?

Ah, so you're into weight lifting?

Right, Wankster, very non roady, sloping toptube is ugly on road bikes, also designed to have a pretty high front end due to it's large (compared to frame size) headtube, aluminium frame so it rides harsh on the road, good quality frame and fork, mind, but it's got shit components on it, i had a wheelset that i used for 3 months, before that they were fairly unused and the hubs just ate themselves, nothing would stop them tightening up on themselves, they were very basic shit hubs, rims were pretty shit too, and out of the box, built shit.

Edited by Fixed Pants™

• 1 month later...
I don't see how?

If Captain Statetheobvious doesn't want to join in then fair enough. Mr Ferret, on the other hand, came along. He tried. He failed. He came back.

I can't even remember all his challenges now, but there must be a 10,000 word essay on ferrets somewhere that he could spend 20 minutes working on to get it done. OR he could just take the ban. It's not just meant to be funny for the participant, it's meant to be funny to people just watching the failures and glorys as well - and personally I'm finding it f**king hilarious.

Just as a by note, my girlfriend wasn't even meant to be coming home this weekend - I had to convince her to pay £25 on the train from Southampton so that she could pose for a domestic violence picture. It's all easy if you try hard enough.

you sir, need a better life

Well if you've got a bit of a talent, then why not share it? Why do people make trials videos? Why do people ACTUALLY train to get better, apart from maybe fitness, but then at the end of the day, that's so they can do that much bigger stuff when out riding with people, which is then just showing everyone how good you are... Why do people wear ncie clothes? Why do people do any f**king thing in their life?

Jesus christ, i just said i was pretty fast.

And ALSO, take it with a pinch of salt (awaits, i take everything you say with a pinch of salt), i know people get annoyed when i even mention a word that relates to a fixed or anything, so i do it cos it's funny.

thats not talent.