Supercar Thread.....

Sam-Addy A3

tw*t

lmfao obviosly im the twat.

I dissagree, the 5 is lovely.

And when I saw your "perfect driveway" I did also assume you had a small penis, seriously, that truck is just f**king silly.

exactly plenty of carson the road that shows they have a tiny cock lol

its all in proportion mate lol

but seriously, course its silly, thats why its so cool!

its not cool same as hummers stupidly big chrome wheels ect, money dont buy taste

Yeah it is, Renault 5 T2's were rally homologated legends.

Loads more of the photo's I've got -

1zxxu78.jpg

351hgco.jpg

155qdtk.jpg

f2lh5x.jpg

15d74vs.jpg

Early ones had the most amazing interiors ever !

2d1ekw.jpg

24guhkn.jpg

2lnhbpl.jpg

stop it now its to much.

annnnnd 205 trubo

1984-Peugeot-205-Turbo-16.jpg

alot of respect for them.

Just wondering though, shouldnt a supercar be one that would impress

I mean you wouldnt turn up to an interview, or pick up your gf in a metro (even if it is heavily modified)

perhaps someone can enlighten me on the whole pimped shitmobile thing :S

lmfao just read that granted there not supercars but you sound a reetard, go do some reading about them. maybe one day when your older youll look back and realise what a shit box that ford heap is and just how good these pimped shitmobile things are. :)

Maybe he means he can't see why someone would take an average, small car, and modify it?

I can understand it though.

Yea but if hes saying that SURLEY, he can see that that massive ford thing is WAY more gay, in the fact that to own it you must have a miniscule penis, and thus take it up the anus.

Okay you are just being repetitive now guys, so you think people that drive huge cars have a small willy,

and so in the same thinking, all people that drive modified hatchbacks are pikeys.

From my observation the only appeal to modified hatchbacks is to get a fast car for cheap.

When YOU grow up (Ben Im 4 years older than you), (some of you might have a decent amount of funds) and you will realise that money is better spent on a newer, better built vehicle that serves more purpose than just speed. Hence why your mummies and daddies dont drive chavmobiles.

I dont mean to be harsh about that matter, but I was trying to start a discussion, and expressed a genuine interest in why someone

with some level of intellect would want a modified metro for example... and I got back a response worthy of a dead slug.

But hey, I guess thats what I should expect in a topic on supercars in a trials forum!

And on a serious note, no, I wouldnt actually get an F650, because it would be a pain to park and fuel consumption would be poor.

But hey, its different, and I think its cool. And thats why I put a pic up. If you want to mouth off, go and do it at a teabag or something,

and lets just see pics of peoples fav supercars whether they are big, small, ugly, slow or beautiful.

Thanks for coming (Y)

Okay you are just being repetitive now guys, so you think people that drive huge cars have a small willy,

and so in the same thinking, all people that drive modified hatchbacks are pikeys.

From my observation the only appeal to modified hatchbacks is to get a fast car for cheap.

When YOU grow up (Ben Im 4 years older than you), (some of you might have a decent amount of funds) and you will realise that money is better spent on a newer, better built vehicle that serves more purpose than just speed. Hence why your mummies and daddies dont drive chavmobiles.

I dont mean to be harsh about that matter, but I was trying to start a discussion, and expressed a genuine interest in why someone

with some level of intellect would want a modified metro for example... and I got back a response worthy of a dead slug.

But hey, I guess thats what I should expect in a topic on supercars in a trials forum!

And on a serious note, no, I wouldnt actually get an F650, because it would be a pain to park and fuel consumption would be poor.

But hey, its different, and I think its cool. And thats why I put a pic up. If you want to mouth off, go and do it at a teabag or something,

and lets just see pics of peoples fav supercars whether they are big, small, ugly, slow or beautiful.

Thanks for coming (Y)

Totally agree with most of what you've said there, but the point is that the Metro is not MODIFIED - that's how it came. That's what makes it desirable to some people because it's a legendary car. There's a difference between that and someone who bought their nans metro and bolted some fibreglass on it...

If you ask me, most supercars seem to have no "soul", they're really fast and are right at the limit for what the manufacturers can do with them. The older cars had their quirks and shitty spots, which was all part of the charm!

Thanks for coming (Y)

I have a civil response to this.......

For a start, this:

and you will realise that money is better spent on a newer, better built vehicle that serves more purpose than just speed. Hence why your mummies and daddies dont drive chavmobiles.

is not true. Do you define a chavmobile as a modified car? I drive a "modified" mx5, it looks exactly the same as any mx5 externally, does that make me a chav?

Money is better spent on a newer better built car? I dont think so! For a start, cars are worse built now imo than they ever were! And from an economy point of view, you will loose far more buying a brand new car from depreciation. Not everyone buys cars to get from A - B as efficiently as possible you know? I have a £150 M reg fiesta, it gets 48mpg and is damn reliable, comfortable and does 300 miles a week to work. But on the other hand I have a modified mx5 with 200bhp, gets 22mpg when drive hard (always) and I spend most weekends lying under, fixing. Would I want it any other way? nope.

Thanks for coming (Y)

They ain't a pain to park, you just need to be a driver rather than a steering wheel attendant.

Worst example of a Skyline, EVER!

If you are going to advocate the Skyline as a "supercar" (which I would argue it isn't) at least put up a decent one....

post-34-1237397865_thumb.jpg

And if we are going to be accepting these kind of cars, can I put my rx7 up as that is as good as half that's been posted already?