Change One Aspect Of Your Life

Davetrials

I WISH I WAS A LITTLE BIT TALLER...

I WISH I WAS A BALLER, I WISH I HAD A GIRL IN THE HOOD I WOULD CALL HER.

f**king ace tune, how old school is that ?

Youtube Video -> Original Video

I know all the words to this tune, I even used to wear a lakers vest and sing to it.....

Edited by Pashley26

As much as I'd like to be a successful freelance designer I'd quite like to be a college/uni lecturer, so I guess get off my ass, raise the funds and do the course so I can get into that line of work. I also need to lean to drive :(

Be better with money, there, simple!

I'd like to stop going out every day and night, also stop spending all my wages within 48hrs of getting payed. Also a hot GF that never left my bed, I wish it was sunny everyday, I was on holiday every day, I had billions of pounds, a theme tune, an anti pregnancy/sti sperm switch

To be honest. I'd change pretty much everything

Also a cool name like diego or mamba bamba

Edited by Jaffacakes

Id be more self motivated. Currently despite being on a college course that I love, and doing alot better than i did last year in 6th form, I am still behind by a few assignments, just because I cannot motivate myself... I dislike theory, Id far rather a practical examination than a theoretical essay based examination, surley the practical will demonstrate a knowledge far greater than that which has been taken from wikipedia and re-worded...

Edited by Tom_