Birthday Present, For The Missus

the_soon_to_be

Right lads, shit..

its tomorrow and naturally i haven't got anything, i have tomorrow morning to blitz the shops for something, shes a girly girl, likes cloths, shoes, bags, shes a beautician..

ideas..

GO !!!!

p.s. don't give me any of that shit about something from the heart or any of that crap, just idea.. or moke me for leaving it so long x

And shopping vouchers (can get like newlook, miss selfridge etc. combination ones in sainsburys)

Do that, but include that you will devote a day to trawling through the shops with her... Girls like that sort of show of love

Depending on how much you like her, (and jobs and stuff) just book up a travel lodge somewhere nice now, and show her you went to the effort to look at a nice area that you would both enjoy (can be done with an easy google search) and you get a good weekend out of it also. Travel lodges can be like £20ish also which is full of win.

ah ha, a girl replying.. may get some ideas that aren't dillidoos

£100, hit me..

No, get her a dildo.

I'm joking.

£50 spending money in VOUCHERS for her fave shop, and then something thoughtful like a really nice piece of jewelry, maybe a nice dainty necklace or a bracelet from somewhere like H.Samuel.

Edit: Think about what you're buying her, don't just get her anyyyything!

Edited by Hannah Shucksmith (:

Boots, have this mint prada perfume and all that shit in a nice box for 50 quid.

watch maybe? easy go to hallmark or somethinggg

vouchers are a bit like i couldnt be arsed thinking about you so i just let you pick...

Cant really think of much else.

Id go with... one of thos perfume boxsets (they have a few flavours obv so pick the one you like)

Massive box of chocolates from thorntons, one of those gay little cat things with a nice message from thorntons

Flowers?

Teddy?

Dont have any idea what shes like but usually girls like all these things, especially if you buy them all and put them in a nice box?

From my experience, girls like it alot more if you make something for them and put alot of effort in it. Might sound stupid and gay, but I clayed a hart for my gf, baked it in the oven and put it on a necklace. Made a nice custom package for it aswell. She was very happy with it because she saw how much effort I put into it to try satisfy her. And it didn´t cost me a cent!

Made a cake aswell, from which I could benefit myself aswell :P

Doesn't seem like you have the time for that though, or are as poor as I am.

Edited by omgnoseat