New Video On Bionic B5r

sayshell

Hey I got my new mod running bionic b5r i think its really nice i feel way more control than on my toxsin. Here is a bad video in high def. I hate high def it takes 10 years to edit in so itll be my last high def vid I got pissed off and dent even edit this video. Nowhere to ride really everyhting is still snowed in so i could only ride like 1 small patch of cement. I also made a how to 360 video

PLEASE COPY PASTE LINKS. The video will be higher quality this way

random clips

"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlLaWyrdfsU&fmt=18"

how to

"

Edited by sayshell

What an utterly wank reply, I expected better, come on!

Rip me properly, put some effort in for f**ks sake...

I'm not actually that keen on that track, I havn't heard it before but I think it's Arch Enemy, who have done a couple of albums I really like.

Yeah, I quite liked the music aswell to be honest, since it is all personal preference. Just think the riding could have been done soooo much better on a BMX.

gotta agree, to bmxish for me.

and the song is

graveworm-sanctity within darkness

I like that sort of music, but not in a trials video! Was it Arch Enemy?

Seriously, just get a BMX, you'd look so much better on it. That just looks wierd IMO.

Music was shockingly sh*t..... f**kin hate anything that sounds anything like 'cradle of filth.' shite!!!! Death metal/Trials......don't go.

riding on the other hand was really cool. keep doing it, screw what anyone else says. i liked it!!!

the tutorial was crap!!! couldn't hear a thing!!!

did the people watching making the BMX comments acctually watch both clips......he dose ride BMX.

nothing wrong with BMX inspired riding........ try tellin Danny Mac to get a BMX.....or dose he already ride one.............????!?!?!?!?!

I watched the first clip first, forgot to watch the How to but i just watched it now. You can see he looks so much better on the BMX!

Danny Mac does trials with spins and stuff in and makes his own tricks up, this isn't BMX inspired trials at all, it's flatland on a trials bike.

It's just my opinion! I think if you had a BMX with brakes you could do so much more, fair play for doing your own thing though.

ROFL, not another one of them get a bmx videos haha...

Every vid you bring out is exactly the same, wank music and spins! You obviously have some skill and something different to everyone else so why not link it in with actual trials riding, can you even pedal hop :S Your videos would be worth watching if you would mix it up abit!

I watched the first clip first, forgot to watch the How to but i just watched it now. You can see he looks so much better on the BMX!

Danny Mac does trials with spins and stuff in and makes his own tricks up, this isn't BMX inspired trials at all, it's flatland on a trials bike.

It's just my opinion! I think if you had a BMX with brakes you could do so much more, fair play for doing your own thing though.

thats the funniest thing i have ever heard. You thought chad was me?? Hehe hes like the exact opposite of me, short hair, helmet, glasses, light skin

Also people aren't reading. Everything was snowed in and i only had 1 patch of cement to ride on, and the video wasn't edited and was filmed in like 10 minutes and is very meh. I am happy I can ride. My bionic doesn't kill my wrist and I can lift over 2lbs now.

the 360 video is a joke but i guess u cant really hear me.

Edited by sayshell

can u see what ur doing with all that hair flying around?

its like sunglasses you can see between the spaces so it just looks darker. Its good cause u can see people without them seeing you hehehe.

Thanks for the comments from everyone else. Feedback is appreciated.