The Dj Portsmouth Ride 2009

Was that the minute before you actually saw me ride? :$

Nahhh, you were very impressive (Y)

I'll be at the next pompey ride, sorry I missed the important one but from what I've heard it was a great ride with a good turn out.

Anybody take any photos ?

Sweet day, Apart from the weather and f**king up my thumb, Couldn't stop laughing at Callum all day.

Was good to see everybody, Met some new people.

Noticed a few people taking photographs at law courts, not sure who they were though?

Edited by Connor Powell

Sweet day, Apart from the weather and f**king up my thumb, Couldn't stop laughing at Callum all day.

Noticed a few people taking photographs at law courts, not sure who they were though?

YOU WERE f**kIN GOOD!

Still some of the times callum can be a cock ha

Some fukka broke into my car

aint best pleased!

Where you leave your car?

First big ride i've been on, and was great fun for me :D

Rain was a bit gay seeing as it showered every 5 minutes but you know, that's England.

Managed to learn quite a few things though,

and thanks to all the riders who helped me out and gave me tips :)

James - Black Bird [Pink rear wheel]

Edited by Horndean Trials

Where you leave your car?

With Young Nick Manning, Jonny Jones, John Shrewsbury and 2/3/4 other peoples cars including a bunch of untouched cars in the carpark near sainsburys...

Someone got it in for my car... ive had to replace 2 passenger doors for break-ins earlier this year.

With Young Nick Manning, Jonny Jones, John Shrewsbury and 2/3/4 other peoples cars including a bunch of untouched cars in the carpark near sainsburys...

Someone got it in for my car... ive had to replace 2 passenger doors for break-ins earlier this year.

What car you got and did they nick anything?

What car you got and did they nick anything?

306... and no, I deadlock my car each time I leave it, wherever... but by the time they break in and try the handles and locks the damage has been done. Im getting too used to it now... is not good

306... and no, I deadlock my car each time I leave it, wherever... but by the time they break in and try the handles and locks the damage has been done. Im getting too used to it now... is not good

Damn that sucks :(. I was parked there too but obviously a Moon Lander (Rover Streetwise boyyyyzzz) doesn't float anyone's boat... they probably felt sorry for me, or were too busy laughing...

nick mannings gear box is DED :P

pissed out all the oil at my house hahahahaha

Made it as far as Castle Point, then ijuddered again and started making a weird noise. I had to pull over, ended up calling the RAC to tow me home.

My gearbox is officially dead Dave, hopefully gonna get one sorted this week, then it's all good.