Msn's A Douche.

Hannah Shucksmith

Basically, since last Friday I've been trying to sign in using the latest MSN messenger and I've had a load of error's come up. I've been searching the internet all day looking how to solve the problem; I've uninstalled and reinstalled the programme twice, done the command prompts I've been told I should try, checked all my settings and firewalls and such and still no avail! The error code has changed and I'm currently on:- "Error code: 81000306". Wondered if anyone else is having the same problem / had the same problem and what they did to solve it. I'm fed up with using Meebo...

Edited by Hannah Shucksmith (:

Sorry, that's all I could think of. :(

I had a right load of trouble a few months ago trying to get it sorted, in the end I reinstalled everything though because I had a problem with something messing up my installs every few months, so I replaced the motherboard, ID cables and hard drives with ones from an old PC I got from my Dad's works.

Might be worth considoring wiping it and starting again, it's a pain in the arse but it's worth doing IMO. Just make sure you back everything up first if you go for it. (Y)