Post A Picture Of Your Pets.

bigamac

At the minute he's got cabbage, strawberries, carrot and a few peas/sweetcorns in there, I put it back in for 10 minutes or so last night and he tried it again haha, he's fat shit, eats anything he can :S He's even tried eating his log/water bowl :P

Thanks for that, will check some care sheets now (Y):)

http://www.hadesdragons.co.uk/ is quite good.

Photo0210.jpg

My Leo, gettin a beardie soon as well

http://www.hadesdragons.co.uk/ is quite good.

My Leo, gettin a beardie soon as well

Thanks for that (Y) ,!!

Your leos great, mines just a boring spotty pattern haha :P

Banjos calmed down abit now hes settled in, not scratching get out anymore either haha! not eating asmuch either which is good, also likes being handled and been let loose in the house :lol:

Theyre actually called Corydoras and are tropical fish, so might be a bit out of place in a cold water tank, like most other catfish though theyre pretty hardy so should be alright

Not particularly cold mind. Stays around 22/23C most of the time. Cant be too bad as its spawned once already. Albino Corydoras Aeneus :P

• 2 weeks later...

Couldn't house them together :( Plus, there not half as enterntaining as beardies, nor would they be able to breed :shifty:

I did consider it and was pretty tempted as I've heard they makle pretty good pets but i decided against it, and it's in Bedford which is a fair way to go.

My mum'd hate it too :P Shes not a massive fan of banjo :P

• Like 1

Cheers Adam :) There incredible animals I've always thought, glad I finally bit the bullet and bought one. He's just as interesting as a beardy in my eyes, alot quicker the you would ever imagine too! Eats like a f**king brute thou, brilliant little chap! :D

Careful housing beardies together Adam, they can fight and if they do, they preety much fight to the death.

Plus, Monitors are f**king huge.

Yeah I'l deffinatly watch out if i do; I've got 2 Vivs at the minute, one for Banjo and One for Lizzie but I'm having another 2 built at the moment so I'll probably house them together at first and watch them closely, see how they get on and if they start fighting I'll house them seperately.

Upto about 5ft sometimes aren't they :ermm: I just don't have the space at the minute for it, and it's going to be difficult enough to convinve the army to let me have Banjo, never mind a Monitor :P

I looked into turtles/tortoises/terrapins last month, I like the idea of them but i think i'd get pretty bored after a while and that wouldn'tbe fair on it.

I'm still considering it though ^_^.

• Like 1