Tonight I Am Going To Commit A Crime

Mr Motivator

There's a camera looking right at the bike.

I don't care, I'm too angry to care. There's no way they could catch me anyway.

Except I work for BTP and you've just told me how you're going to cause criminal damage to railway property tonight ;)

Shut up Eric :]

I say do it; can they really claim you've just stolen your own bike...?

They won't claim he's stolen a bike though... They'll pursue it as criminal damage which it is...

I say bite the bullet and pay the fine and that be that (But I would say that).

Except I work for BTP and you've just told me how you're going to cause criminal damage to railway property tonight ;)

Well, Southwest Trains have a stupid policy. The bike wasn't even obstructing anything. I phoned southwest trains and they said the best thing to do is pay and write a letter of complaint and you might get your money back, which you and I both know I won't get it back.

Well, Southwest Trains have a stupid policy. The bike wasn't even obstructing anything. I phoned southwest trains and they said the best thing to do is pay and write a letter of complaint and you might get your money back, which you and I both know I won't get it back.

Policy or not... you can't go around cutting the lock as it's criminal damage. Just pay the fine and let that be it... I know it's shit but it's happened so just pay and be done with it.

Wont they notice the bike though when you lock it up like next week or whatever, and then they'll know who to get done for criminal damage?

Yeah, but they'd have to wait all day for me to return at any time to pick up my bike on the way home. There is no way they can link that bike to me ;).

Yeah, but they'd have to wait all day for me to return at any time to pick up my bike on the way home. There is no way they can link that bike to me ;).

Except for the fact you've posted it on a public forum and phoned them up pretty much linking them with a bike that's been chained up and you want it back without paying...

brilliant thread. Do it in a suit and sunglasses....

Then if you get away with it go back and try and pay for your bike. Could get you in super serious trouble - but I think worth it to make the point.

oh and mr plod ? heyy ?