Mathew Smith Video One!

..::littlesam::..

I would love you to show me where ive slated how he dresses in this topic.

Didnt mean to direct that at you, but its immature when somebodys posted a mess around video that nobody can say a good thing about it.

Im out dont drag me down with the topic.

Didnt mean to direct that at you, but its immature when somebodys posted a mess around video that nobody can say a good thing about it.

Im out dont drag me down with the topic.

i think its more that sams being cocky as f**k thinking hes the boy, and basically teasing the tgs haters. dont get me wrong i think matts a decent rider, but doing all sidehops and one backwheel and putting it on this forum is just going to end in trouble. matt bring out a decent video. with a bit of variation that doesnt always have to be lines!! and you will have a good video.

ozzy

What on earth are you all arguing about ? The size of the sidehops, the editing, his dress style......

Jeez :S

Any need what so ever ?

Calm down people. I personally didn't enjoy the video, riding was ok yeah, but song wasn't my thing. :)

Yess mmmaattt :D

so many lines in there ,god that gap at 10 mins was amazing and them rocks look mint were are they?

you need some more side's in there btw theres f**k all tgs wise ;)

AND BTW... STFU about the clothes he can wear whatever he wants aslong as hes comfy abit sad commenting

about clothing to be honest its riding were intrested in!

good vid matt :D

cyabass x

Edited by Danny Swindlehurst

LOUD NOISES!!!

But seriously that video is really what trials is turning into and im not happy about it.

Well its anoying me thats people think trials is all about lines and think that trials is JUST bmx/freeride ffs theres diffrent types, some

people prefure natural,tgs etc and some prefure danny mac street stylie but who cares witch one you prefure or do as you are enjoying

what you do, its all trials!!!

Danny

I think peoples point is why choose one?

I ride TGS street, natural, comps, bmx, downhill, cross country etc. People like Matt seem to rip the piss out of everyone who doesn't think the same way they do. its all just sad.

Is this some kind of Northern 'in' joke?

defo NOT,

I think peoples point is why choose one?

I ride TGS street, natural, comps, bmx, downhill, cross country etc. People like Matt seem to rip the piss out of everyone who doesn't think the same way they do. its all just sad.

ali you live close go have man to boy words :P

EDIT: and RHINO youve made my day :D

I think its silly how there is an arguement in this topic, and its not really due to the video, its more sams attitude towards getting bad comments.

What do you expect this vid to be like the best vid ever and get all good comments, Its not even that funny,

IF mat can ride that big in all his riding why not show it ?

UNLESS thats all he dose when he gose out and after 5 years all hes gained is a 48inch sidehop, witch he dosent make (Y)

PROVE ME WRONG.

make a video with more that one move that you atually make,

Edited by D A N N Y

1.03 of twiglets.

Sorry, i meant Twig Legs LOL.

Dont ever start a fight..you will get laughed at lol.

Very helpful contribute from a senior member, i think these personal issues should stay out of trials forum, id expect better from somebody in the position of SM.

Edited by Mike W

COCKY says:

matyew stupidly big smith in his nineteen years of riding usually comes out in burgandy y fronts with the arse cut out but on this special occation he decided to wipe and wear one of mr lazenbys t shirts around his arse and take some footage of on off sidehop hops, due to mats echo tyre not been sticky enuf and his wheels being oval he isnt able to stey on the top of the wall for over 3 seconds, this could be helped by drilling holes threw his frame to make it lighter and not run innertubes that will get a little bit of weight off the bike so he will get more onto the wall and will not be reliying on the echo tyre to hold all of his body weight :|