Is It Ever Acceptable....

J.KYDD

Some may say this should be in the girl trouble thread, but its not really trouble.

Is it in any situation acceptable to play away from the mrs?

i only ask because an exeedingly beautiful bird from college thinks im hot ;) and wants me at the next college party.

i have a girl, who goes to a separate college and none of her friends are at mine. so the 'her finding out' isnt an issue.

Im really not going with the intensions of getting with the girl, but once your drunk/WASTED and you know someone hot likes you, what can you do?

your thouhts please....

Is it in any situation acceptable to play away from the mrs?

Nope, i can't think of one.

If you want to cheat, you shouldn't be with that girl.

I don't see what's wrong, technically she thinks he never did it, so win:win?

Morally, yes, it is wrong. But f**k it, you're 'young and naive', it's not like you're going to get married.

Man up.

Morally, yes, it is wrong. But f**k it, you're 'young and naive', it's not like you're going to get married.

Man up.

Perhaps some groundwork would have been useful in the OP.

For all you know they could have been together for years and could be planning the rest of their lives together! Unlikely, but possible!

I don't see what's wrong, technically she thinks he never did it, so win:win?

Man up.

It's not really about morals - whether it's right or wrong, whats important is what it'll do to the guys GF. Something like being cheated on can mess someone up big time.

Haha, dude, gotta say I'm with the first few reply's, nah, its not acceptable, if you feel the need then something's wrong.

And in what way is in not trouble, haha.

(PS, posting it on a public forum is never gunna end well ;), you'd be supprised how much TF gets around.)

Stop being such a pussy. If he was in a long term relationship then I very much doubt he would even think about this. But the fact is he has, which must doubt in his own mind whether the relationship is worth risking or not.

Edit: And who would ever think of suicide after a relationship?

Edited by Fishy

Edit: And who would ever think of suicide after a relationship?

Being people cheated on is a big % of reason why people kill themselves.

I agree with the first few posts. Morally, yes. It's wrong.

More importantly than that is it would show a total lack of integrity on your part.

If you plan on hooking up, time to ditch the GF.

Good luck making the right choice. You already knew the answer.

Man, living in the US and A has really screwed up your grasp of the English language, huh? :P

No, honestly it was that bad before i left. :rolleyes:

Or they'll kill themselves, does that count as getting over it?

They're not going to be worried about it after killing themselves so i'd be inclined to suggest that's the fastest and most effective way of getting over it.

I think the thing everyone is missing is how much is this worth to you. If you cheat on your current girl and the new one knows it she won't be sticking around for long because she knows you can't be trusted. Long term or short, which one do you value more?

They're not going to be worried about it after killing themselves so i'd be inclined to suggest that's the fastest and most effective way of getting over it.

I think the thing everyone is missing is how much is this worth to you. If you cheat on your current girl and the new one knows it she won't be sticking around for long because she knows you can't be trusted. Long term or short, which one do you value more?

Right you are! Not to disregard, but, INTEGRITY. Same idea. Trust. Love. Honesty, not only to her, but to yourself - more importantly. Something lacking in today's grand plan, apparently.

If you have serious second thoughts? Bye bye, current GF! Get on with it. Man up. It's pointless to cheat. Kick her to the kerb and get your rocks off on another bird and wait till you find the one that really makes you stick. If not, then man up and hang with her for honest reasons. Seriously, you already know. So simple. Why is it so difficult? Who taught you this sh!t?