Rich Pearson And Mike Singleton

Rich Pearson

Hello all,

This is the third video from me since I've been on the Phase, and in an odd break from tradition I'm sharing the screen with fellow MAD rider Mike Singleton.

Trials-Forum Video -> Full ViewDownloadUpload

Unfortunately due to a dying fisheye lens and me not quite knowing my way around my new computer yet, and also an almighty Uni workload, I haven't quite been able to polish this up to what I like to think is my usual standard, but hopefully people will enjoy nonetheless. The image quality is also pretty grimy aswell, but meh.

Both myself and Mike would like to give a massive thank you to the MAD team and all supporting sponsors for taking the pair of us on for the 2009 season and the foreseeable future, and also to all those who have supported us in the past and got us to this point. It means a lot.

Please download for best quality, enjoy, and all comments welcome as always.

Rich

suprided you don't ride much better quality bikes?

There's nothing wrong with their bikes. I've had mine for the last 9 months and it's still going strong.

Loved the video Rich, well done to you both, was some immense riding. I'm not happy with you Rich though, nicking some of my lines in Southampton >_< Never mind, will have to find some more. Think I'm gonna have to come out on a ride with you two, keep you both on your toes :lol:

Anyway, great vid, quality wasn't great, but I know you've been extremely busy recently, so fair play to getting a video out during all that.

See you Sunday Rich.

Very smart, some good little lines in there guys. Nice one.

Tune was a bit low wasn't it? My sub was going a bit crazy putting that one out :S

mine almost killed my mum with that tune!

eeeeek

that vid was nuts, u guys are damn good! how high can chris tap :o