David 'dj' Jones Memorial Ride Abingdon

If anyones going from paddington or reading or that line, lemme know, idlike some company on the train07837990463 gimme a shout.

Pants, if it's good weather I might be travelling up to get there at about 4pm. Obviously if it's shit weather then I wont be going up there that weather, but gimme a text on 07530993053 if you get desperado.

In addition to the thieved tool fiasco, has anyone got a crank extractor they could lend me :-

Haha, I also have one in the bag.

Pissing it down here, an I'm just about to set off to pick up Bendy then I'm on my way! See you all later :D

jusst got home now, was a really good day shame about the weather but owell :) thanks charlie and sue!

i actaully ate shit lol i have a pretty nice black eye already! lol..

such a shame its the last one aswell, thanks again.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Just got back also, had a really good day. It was great catching up with old friends despite the weather.

I did say thanks before i left but once more can't hurt, especially due to all the effort involved in organising them. Thanks.

Just got back, Had an awsome day, Met some new faces: Bjh, Callum Curwood, Keiran Whitefeild Etc. Good to see a few old faces. Shame it rained but it didn't really bother me, Ate shit a couple of times, My huge ramp at the end was awsome fun haha.

Big thanks to Sue, Charlie and family for making it happen!

Rip Dj, Oli, Beau, Janson, Hobbsie.