Im gonna be bringing a few things for sale

- Viz Stock Stem 120 x 20

- Front old shape Blue Magura with V brake mounts

- Short 26" stem 80 x 10 roughly

- 2 rear 26" try-all tyres 2.5

- 1 front try-all 26" tyre 2.0

- 1 front semi slick try-all tyre 2.3

- 1 front bmx tyre 2.0

If anyone wants these bits just give me a message on here and I will bring them along with me at the ride.

If you want one of the bits at the ride just look for the person with the white Trial Tech frame.

Cheers,

Biddle

Edited by David Biddle™

Im gonna be bringing a few things for sale

- Viz Stock Stem 120 x 20

- Front old shape Blue Magura with V brake mounts

- Short 26" stem 80 x 10 roughly

- 2 rear 26" try-all tyres 2.5

- 1 front try-all 26" tyre 2.0

- 1 front semi slick try-all tyre 2.3

- 1 front bmx tyre 2.0

If anyone wants these bits just give me a message on here and I will bring them along with me at the ride.

If you want one of the bits at the ride just look for the person with the white Trial Tech frame.

Cheers,

Biddle

Is that a "26 ? :(

NOOOOOOO.

I cant make it now. Thought the ride was on Sunday 7th. I cant get out of work on sunday, and by the time I finihs and get there it will be over.

This sucks.

Really wanted to go, specialy as its the Last, and I missed the Portsmouth ride due to work comitments.

For people coming by train, I am putting Purple arrows up from Radley train station that will take you the quickest route to the football grounds! They will be up from 8 in the morning on saturday as the yobs will rip them down if put up the night before. When following the route please be careful of cars and the youngsters that will be out as you go past a local park.

As mentioned earlier, come rain or shine, the ride will be on. Last time it rained, most couldnt ride but we had a water fight instead. We will be sectioning off where you can or cant go and please do NOT go on the pitch (driving on it aswell)

If anybody here is a first aider or someone who is coming is a first aider then please can you make yourself known when you arrive to either me, sue or charlie.

Thank you

Sam

Absolutely gutted I'm not gonna be there this year. Definitely the most memorable event on the trials calender.

I hope everyone enjoys the day, regardless of precipitation!

at least this year you wont forget your cranks then ;)

Ben

BBC weather has announced this morning on TV heavy rain on saturday and temperatures of 9 degrees :(

EDIT: Just been playing round with the satelite viewer thing on the BBC website and its showing rain only at 3pm on saturday, none before...none after, I reckon were gonna' have a little shower, about it really. :D

Edited by Otacon

BBC weather has announced this morning on TV heavy rain on saturday and temperatures of 9 degrees :(

EDIT: Just been playing round with the satelite viewer thing on the BBC website and its showing rain only at 3pm on saturday, none before...none after, I reckon were gonna' have a little shower, about it really. :D

Its all bollocks, they never get it right until after the event and even then its only with marginal accuracy :D

It will be warm and dry, I guarantee it!*

*dont hold me to that :$

wont be making it now cant get there:( gonna be remembering everyone though!!

adam g pick that 2.0 front tryall up and il give u sexual lovoing when i see you

:( R.I.P dj xx

Edited by onzatrip