David 'dj' Jones Memorial Ride Abingdon

Awesome day, despite the weather! Thanks to everyone who made it possible, highlight has to be Tic and the AQA shenanigans :lol:

Yours, spent the day hiding in the trees.

Ride in peace lads, we miss y'all...

Was a great day even though i did no riding and just built my heap up. Sorry for being reaaally unsociable as well, I'm a little shy :$ Didn't get my hug from mat in the end either :

Had to leave really suddenly and didn't say bye to any one :(

Great day none the less, thanks for all the effort put in Sue, Sam and Charlie.

Rip Guys..

Edit: Bike under the skip was genius, mega funny :P

Edited by Adam-Griffin

Just got in, slightly damp and quite tired but was a good day. Cool to see lots of old faces (even if I didn't recognise half the riders!) and I managed to have a surprisingly successful ride. Its has been shown that you can have plenty of fun riding in the rain with no front brake and bald 70a street tyres :P

Thanks to the Jones family for organising these rides for the last 5 years. It's always great to see everyone turn out and have a good time and great way to honor DJs memory.

Brilliant day, the weather certainly didn't dampen peoples' spirits. Massive thanks to Charlie and Sue, I've had such a good day!

The Tick episode was pretty funny! Great to ride with everone, catch up with old faces and meet some new.

Thanks

once again,

Andrew

RIP DJ

As everybody has said it was an awsome day! rain made it interesting, but not it didn't seem to keep people from riding, Had a nasty bail and have found my front lever has cracked pretty bad :(

Huge thanks to Sue, Charlie and Sam it was an awsome day and it was good to see everybody again!

Adam

was so much fun today, smooth rim actually worked in th wet! untill the end of my day ha, shame about my brake slip hurting my wrist again!! grr,

thanks to everyone who set it up and made it happen,

suprisngly the skips where really grippy aswell which made the day alot better i think. good to meet some new people aswell :)

embarissed i didnt know who quick spider was lol

thanks again dj family and all the helpers :D x

Awesome day......good bails.ballsy riding....Good laughs....

Hugeeeeeeeeeeeee Thank you to sue & charlie fOR SORTING ME OUT WITH A WEE MAN T SHIRT as well as sam and his gf....for making this all happen...Including the megga whooper manly super burger with onions :P

Nice to meet some new people...and catch up with the others.

Riding was a tad on the poooo side today But still i did enjoy my self

Caught quite a few good bails on cam...AWAITING stue poww to sort a video out some time next week :)

Still no sleep....Going out In about 30 mins ahahahahahah no rest for the wiked

Also a MASSIVE thanks to abingdon football ground

Over and out Dave XXX

That was great, :D:lol:

Was great to be able to put some more faces to the names. Harry and Connor. Funny guys (Y)

haha yeah, cheers ben!

lol, i think we are on par after your crash! haha, niiiice meeting you dude and everyone else :)

THANKS AGAIN.xxxxxxxx

Was an awesome first ride in 3 years! Massive thanks to Sue, Charlie and Sam getting it all organised and putting on food etc. The new t-shirts are awesome too.

Was really nice to catch up with so many people, I've missed the social side of the trials scene most as it's just so nice and chilled out, legendary giraffing from Mr Fisher too.

Managed a fair amount of riding with my lovely quick slip pedals making everything sketchy :S Was actually surprised I could still ride a bit too :)

Thanks again to the Jones' for all the rides you've put on and the great days they've all been. Also the garden is looking fantastic, it's looking really well established now and I'm glad to hear the current students use it and appreciate it.

Finally back in on the Wirral :)

Had a really great day - was good to catch up with old friends, put names to new faces, and names to faces of people I'd met before, but forgotten... (memory must be going in my old age)

Huge Thanks to:

Charlie, Sue and Sam for organising the event

Abingdon United for the use of their ground

DJ for reminding us to live in the moment

:bunny::deej::bunny:

Just got back, Had an awsome day, Met some new faces: Bjh, Callum Curwood, Keiran Whitefeild Etc. Good to see a few old faces. Shame it rained but it didn't really bother me, Ate shit a couple of times, The huge ramp at the end was awsome fun haha.

Big thanks to Sue, Charlie and family for making it happen!

Rip Dj, Oli, Beau, Janson, Hobbsie etc...

(Y)

Currently stopped in Bristol on the way home. Had a really great day yet again, thanks to all involved especially Sue, Charlie and Sam. Thanks also to Abingdon United FC for letting the event take place on their grounds again.

Seeing old faces, meeting new ones, being silly on bikes, getting wet, the memorial garden, MASSIVE GHETTO RAMP SESSION at the end; Incredible!

RIP Deej,

Rainbird (Red/Yellow toy)