What Genre Of Music Do You Like

'Please reply to this topic'

Why? Is it important? Or do you just wanna feel proud you made a good topic on trials forum? :P

For the record, uk/indie/underground hip hop, neuro/jungle/jump up drum and bass. Plus some indie/rock stuff. Whatever sounds good :)

The difference is, technically you can only post what you ARE listening to in the what you ar elistening to thread, and not what you DO listen to. Although, when you listen to something and post it in that thread, you do sort of tent to convey a sense of what your music taste is like.

The difference is, technically you can only post what you ARE listening to in the what you ar elistening to thread, and not what you DO listen to. Although, when you listen to something and post it in that thread, you do sort of tent to convey a sense of what your music taste is like.

I guess we'll have to stop talking about cars in the "post a photo of your car thread" then.

And we'll have to make a "random small answers" thread aswell....

I guess we'll have to stop talking about cars in the "post a photo of your car thread" then.

And we'll have to make a "random small answers" thread aswell....

so you put an anser, somebody has to tell you what the question would be? then they ask an anser? sounds good to me