What Happens When You Abuse Steel

Damon W

eso pasa por tratar de imitar a Danny Macaskill , y ser un caballo. = something something something something something something a danny macaskill, something something something something ?

that`s going to imitate a Danny Mac. = Thats going to irratate Danny Mac?

the frame was only PROTOTyPO, = This frame was only a prototype?

look others frame broken

http://picasaweb.google.com/marinobike/broken = These are other frames that have been broken?

damon deception. asshold. = Damon is full of deception? And hes an Asshole?

marino UP !! Marino are good?

i think maybe damons saved a few people some money and hassel by posting these. at least now alot people know that theyre not indestructable so wont blindly go out and buy one and then it breaks lol

and hes probs pissed that that it broke to be honest, i would be

eso pasa por tratar de imitar a Danny Macaskill, y ser un caballo.

that`s going to imitate a Danny Mac.

the frame was only PROTOTyPO,

look others frame broken

http://picasaweb.google.com/marinobike/broken

damon deception. asshold.

marino UP !!

hi lads he is my friend and tried to say:

eso pasa por tratar de imitar a Danny Macaskill, y ser un caballo. = Damon copy all moves like Danny Mac

that`s going to imitate a Danny Mac. = the same

the frame was only PROTOTyPO, = the frame is a test not the real frame

damon deception. asshold.= Damon sucks (i think)

marino UP= Marino the best

Damon. What happened with the fork of Marino?

i think maybe damons saved a few people some money and hassel by posting these. at least now alot people know that theyre not indestructable so wont blindly go out and buy one and then it breaks lol

and hes probs pissed that that it broke to be honest, i would be

Thing is they are not shit frames.

If you read it says his was different, made lighter. Mine has taken one hell of a beating its fine.

does this man have difficulty learning?

damon hasnt even released a video since Danny Mac made his, the bikes arent even the same

ohhhhhh hang on, im breathing, i must be copying jesus

Edited by MikeCottTrials

hi lads he is my friend and tried to say:

eso pasa por tratar de imitar a Danny Macaskill, y ser un caballo. = Damon copy all moves like Danny Mac

that`s going to imitate a Danny Mac. = the same

the frame was only PROTOTyPO, = the frame is a test not the real frame

damon deception. asshold.= Damon sucks (i think)

marino UP= Marino the best

Damon. What happened with the fork of Marino?

yes definatly, video 8 will be all 360's down stairs and flairs off trees

I love the way your all slating him, despite the fact he knows he was rough with it, hence the topic title "ABUSE" Doesnt mean being gentle!

I doubt you've acctually seen half the stuff he's done in his videos, in real life, because when you stand next to the drop gaps/static hooks etc he does, it's insane, they dont even look that impressive on film, untill you walk up to it yourself, and when that goes wrong, the downtube pays, I bet the same happens to "super smooth" Danny Mac when a massive rolling 360 goes wrong or whatever, the frames clearly arn't strong enough for Damons riding, thats all he's pointing out, I think.

Conclusion :

Damon will be riding alot bigger than most of you for a while, for him to kill this bike is understandable, no frame is bullet proof.

From what I have seen Marino is doing a great job for the trials scene, building frames 3 times cheaper than alot of the bigger brands, yet you all expect perfect frames?

Personally I don't believe Damon is a cock for posting this, but I do think he is for selling his second frame, if I was Marino i'd tell him to fook off :)

I have just ordered 2 frames off this guy and i'll probably tip him, to afford two of these frames is 1- 2 days work here, yet you boys are complaining.

Edited by Nuke Bowel

6 rides?

im not tooo fussed to be honest if the things break i think people have a right to know, call me an idiot?

:closedeyes:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Ding dong!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Ding dong!

To be fair, that cracked me up big time.

The moral of this story, if he kept his 'spare' he'd still be riding a marino, he could have told marino the situation and that would have been replaced :)

eso pasa por tratar de imitar a Danny Macaskill, y ser un caballo.

that`s going to imitate a Danny Mac.

the frame was only PROTOTyPO,

look others frame broken

http://picasaweb.google.com/marinobike/broken

damon deception. asshold.

marino UP !!

que estupideces decis!!! es completamente diferente el estilo, solo un idota podria decir eso...

y si rompe adamants le iba a durar el marino? obviamente que no, por ello no significa que el cuadro sea malo, es malo para riders como Damon, Neil y otros, si lo usamos vos, yo y los que no andamos nada al lado de ellos ahi si va a durar...ademas un cuadro de hierro para que dure minimamente debe pesar 2.5kg y mas, cuando damon pidio uno bastante liviano...asi que...a hablar boludeces a otro lado...

-DAMON TE ROMPE EL ORTO, ASI QUE NO PODES HABAR ASI DE ÉL, SEAS MEJOR O PEOR QUE ÉL, PERO SOS ALGUIEN A QUIEN LE GUSTA SOLO HABLAR Y NO PIENSA LO QUE DICE...-

Translation:

You only tell stupid things!!! the style of both is completely different, only a stupid can tell that...

and if he broke adamant´s, did you think than a marino was going to last? obviously not, that´s why the frame it´s not bad for Normal riders, but for riders like Damon, Neil , and others yes...if you , I, and the riders than no ride like them it´s going to last...also a steel frame have to weight more than 2.5 kg to last, and that frame was light, so don´t tell stupid things, go to tell them in other place...

-DAMON BROKE YOUR ASS, SO YOU CAN´T TALK OF HIM LIKE THAT, BEING BETTER OR WORST THAN HIM, BUT YOU ARE SOMEONE THAN ONLY TALK, AND DON´T THINK WHEN IS TALKING...-

BYE

Edited by leotrialp

I love how all these people from other countries are defending him, yet have never met him. :lol:

At the end of the day he's just pointing out what people should be able to realise on their own, they use a cheap shite grade of steel that simply doesn't have the stregnth to weight ratio needed for trials frames. I did ask the guy why he doesn't use Reynolds 531 or something similar, but I had no idea what he said back.

When you're a sponsered rider, the deal is that they give you free stuff in return for you promoting it. In this case though I think people did need to know if they were thinking of getting one. Maybe it was just too long for skinny steel tubes, but I still think with a better grade and some gusseting it wouldn't have gone.

To the guy saying steel frames need to be 2.5kg to be strong, how come steel XC frames don't weigh anything like that and last for years? I got a steel frame from my Dad's mate for £45, it weighed less than 2kg and I used it for dirt jumping from 2002 to 2005, and my brothers had it since and he gives it more hammer than I did! It's been cracked once and rewelded about 2 years ago and has been fine since. It's not even that good a grade, just shows how bad the stuff the marinos must be made out of.

To the guy saying steel frames need to be 2.5kg to be strong, how come steel XC frames don't weigh anything like that and last for years? I got a steel frame from my Dad's mate for £45, it weighed less than 2kg and I used it for dirt jumping from 2002 to 2005, and my brothers had it since and he gives it more hammer than I did! It's been cracked once and rewelded about 2 years ago and has been fine since. It's not even that good a grade, just shows how bad the stuff the marinos must be made out of.

might have something to do with the fact all us fatties aren't diving around on them

I don't see why most of you say so many bad things about the company itself...They make custom frames, which means they aren't tested with this geometry, these tubings, etc. And it seems that Damon wanted a light frame.

Also the frames are made from normal carbon steel (which btw doesn't contain only carbon...it's an alloy of some sort I am certain) which is bound to bend like that.

Another thing - the frames cost like 100 pounds...why would anyone expect GREAT quality like an Inspired (300 pounds).

And combining all these facts the question stays - why are there so many idiots that make "smart" statements in this forum....whatever, I have sand in my vagina and am nervous and need to get it out somewhere.

But I am sure that when they go CrMo, Marino will be better than ever.

Peace...

Man... you are suck a fag really why do you have to suck so many balls?

Kisses and Roses