What Happens When You Abuse Steel

Damon W

Pick me! The 24tour.

Haha

:shifty:

It makes sense, PM fo' deets (basically we're gonna get really drunk, ride a bit and make a mad sick video)

Oh and MikeCottTrials, he really wasn't. As far as i'm concerned, he's given Marino next to no publicity...

well its only since he got one ive seen anyone at all talking about getting one, and i know for a fact once the video comes out its all going to kick off

ever had your trousers blown off by a man on a bike?

Loads of people have them, I know I've discussed them with a whole load of different people and was considering ordering one over a year ago

Yeah, you live in Hull which is where Damon lives, does anyone up there ride 24" other than Damon? He's a local rider, of course people are gonna be talking about them. I've known about Marino for years :S

I look forward to the vid.

Yeah, you live in Hull which is where Damon lives, does anyone up there ride 24" other than Damon? He's a local rider, of course people are gonna be talking about them. I've known about Marino for years :S

I look forward to the vid.

I was meaning on here

Fill your boots

http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/forum/index....hlite=%2Bmarino

First topic being Apr 29 2007, 08:08 AM

3 measley pages of results...

you disproved your own point, type any other custom frame company in and buckle under the thousands of results

PLUS i would say a large portion of those results have been since Damon got his

Edited by MikeCottTrials

you disproved your own point, type any other custom frame company in and buckle under the thousands of results

Are you really that stupid ? Honestly ?

Do you know when he got his?

Dont make me comment on the state of that girl on your profile

How mature of you :P You comment all you like, See what i care. You're opinion realllly couldn't matter less to me.

I don't give a f**k when he got his, point is he's given them no decent publicity which is why he was given he frame.

Grow the f**k up and pull your tongue out of Damons arse.

How mature of you :P You comment all you like, See what i care. You're opinion realllly couldn't matter less to me.

I don't give a f**k when he got his, point is he's given them no decent publicity which is why he was given he frame.

Grow the f**k up and pull your tongue out of Damons arse.

I wont because its harsh.

Also i can't my tongue is a bell shape so once its in, thats it

Shit, with a sweet response like that you sure got me :rolleyes:

What, out of all those results, only 6 topics being related to TGS/ Natty orientated frames being built by Marino since he got his (read as: could be related to Damon in some way) 2 of which are by Damon, one by the dude he sold his other frame to and the other by Tribalzine. So... 2 topics :rolleyes:

This thread is REALLY f**king annoying.

Damon, you're clearly being a complete penis. You broke a proto frame which you asked them to make lighter than they thought sensible, and sold a backup they gave you because they knew it would break.

Then you showed it all over the internet in a comical manner.

I think the chaps from marino are doing a sound job, making insanely cheap frames with limitless custom options. I think it's great, and with a bit of development, they could be REALLY good.

Give the guys a break, and perhaps instead of embarrasing your sponsor with pics of their broken frames, why not make a vid of you riding their bikes?

This thread is REALLY f**king annoying.

Damon, you're clearly being a complete penis. You broke a proto frame which you asked them to make lighter than they thought sensible, and sold a backup they gave you because they knew it would break.

Then you showed it all over the internet in a comical manner.

I think the chaps from marino are doing a sound job, making insanely cheap frames with limitless custom options. I think it's great, and with a bit of development, they could be REALLY good.

Give the guys a break, and perhaps instead of embarrasing your sponsor with pics of their broken frames, why not make a vid of you riding their bikes?

f**kIN WERD

Marino was the arse end of no where before Damon got one

Think about what you just said, I spoke to him yesterday and it is going to take around 3 weeks to get a frame built up purely because of the number of orders he has, I doubt all those relate to Damon....

Definitely end the thread.

Ridiculous thread,

Damon your in the wrong really, You had a really light version of the frame, Marinobikes knew that you would break the frame, so they sent you a back up frame, and how do you re-pay them? Sold the backup frame and then posted up pictures of you "lighter" Marino, Making marino seem like the bad guys and portraying them in a bad manor. Your behaviour towards peoples comments has been very un-proffesional to say the least! I hope that some of the sponsors you have are thinking twice, Especially Marino.

Ridiculous thread,

Damon your in the wrong really, You had a really light version of the frame, Marinobikes knew that you would break the frame, so they sent you a back up frame, and how do you re-pay them? Sold the backup frame and then posted up pictures of you "lighter" Marino, Making marino seem like the bad guys and portraying them in a bad manor. Your behaviour towards peoples comments has been very un-proffesional to say the least! I hope that some of the sponsors you have are thinking twice, Especially Marino.

if they want to do that, thats their choice, no skin off my nose really

everything on this forum gets blown out of proportion, people dont care unless its bitching or sum other bollocks,alot of lame lame people with nothing better to do :closedeyes:

Edited by Damon W