What Happens When You Abuse Steel

Damon W

He isnt 'Pro' and never will be until his attitude get alot better.

Not even a dig at damon, just 100% truth.

Pretty sure theres a few footballers/rugby players etc whos attitudes are wank, doesn't mean there not pro? :S

Your profession is what your good at, doesn't matter that much about attitude really, you might not ever meet the person to know what there like, not like theres a football-forum full of all the pro footballers and the "wanna-bes" if you get what I mean, if not nvm lol.

That's the most bizarre and disturbing post I think I've ever seen on here (and yes, I have seen the infamous fatpants n00dz).
I wouldn't say bizzare, just a mere coincidence that damon edited a post on the same number as his bodyweight. It would disturbing if damon was in fact the devil's son incarnated with a 666 birthmark on his head :lol:

But people are not going to want to pay someone who is going to give the company a bad image. In the same way that people wont give people free gear if there going to give the company a bad image! I agree though people can be completely different in person to what they are over a computer. But people don't meet everyone in person, and the ''computer person'' could just be there impression of them.

Edited by BenLeacockâ„¢

Pretty sure theres a few footballers/rugby players etc whos attitudes are wank, doesn't mean there not pro? :S

Your profession is what your good at

Completely wrong. Your profession is your job, that is, what you make a living at. What Joe's saying is that unlike people like Martyn Ashton (and hopefully now Danny Mac) to name two, Damon is not professional and never will be while he persists with the 'don't give a shit, trials riders are dicks anyway' attitude. No company in their right mind would offer to actually pay him to represent them while considering his attitude. As Joe said, not a dig, just the truth.

And comparing professional trials with professional rugby or football is also stupid. There are thousands of professional rugby/football players in the world and their attitude doesn't really have as big an impact on the teams/companies which they represent (to be fair, if they act like twats they're probably more like their supporters than if they were well behaved...). Trials however has maybe 40 riders in the world who actually make a living doing what they're doing so they must be far more careful with how they put themselves across.

Damons a nice guy in person, and hes an amazing rider.

Well in which case he really needs to sort out his online persona/attitude because at present it sucks!

Well in which case he really needs to sort out his online persona/attitude because at present it sucks!

i dont think i do, at all, read my posts, i was polite, i only started loosing my rag when people start groanign and moaning about nothing and doing the 'tf blow everythign out of proportion' act

fact is, back a dog into a corner and itl bite

if you all had a go at me in person for something as daft as this ide be exactly the same, infact ide probs be alot worse

too many opinions flying around anyway for me to get a word in edgeways so ile just not bother tryna have a 'cyber war' :closedeyes:

wtf this has all blown :lol: and i do mean blown out of proportion f**k sake really does take the piss this forum no wonder im never on it

damon just bring a vid out everyone will love you again i do anyway :$

XD cyber war i get the light saber

Edited by Lazenby

I think the simple question for you Damon is "Do you actually want to be sponsored or make cash out of trials? Or do you just want to ride for fun?"

If it's the former, you need to sort your f**king attitude out - it sucks.

If it's the latter, then tell everyone to f**k off and just go carry on being good at what you do.

No-one here can deny you're a good rider, it's just the way you put yourself across that sucks.

for some reason even though i know most of you are dicks, that repeat your point over and over and over and over again, i cant stop reading this thread >_<

Everyone that isn't a total moron knows you can't really make any sort of living from trials unless you start your own company.

So now that i've made this clear please stop talking about this, its totally pointless

and i'd love to see someone say "sort your f**king attitude out" in real life, i would actually LOVE it

maybe we would find out just what the capacity of your colon would be

for some reason even though i know most of you are dicks, that repeat your point over and over and over and over again, i cant stop reading this thread >_<

Everyone that isn't a total moron knows you can't really make any sort of living from trials unless you start your own company.

So now that i've made this clear please stop talking about this, its totally pointless

and i'd love to see someone say "sort your f**king attitude out" in real life, i would actually LOVE it

You really dont help yourself do you.

:lol: Internet hardman, always a winner.

Perhaps the point get's repeated because a lot of people here are failing to read it and see the logic? I'm trying to give the least biased advice I can, but that's getting harder and harder as you're all proving yourself incapable of getting out of Damons arsehole. I wonder how high he would be able to sidehop if you all crawled out of there?

He's been a dick. It doesn't make him a shit rider. It just annoys some people because they'd love the chance to be sent 2 frames with the sole purpose of testing and destroying them and then helping the manufacturer to improve the design to further the brand. I'm one of those people who would love that chance if I could be bothered to get good. It grinds on people like us that there's someone who has that chance and doesn't really respect it, regardless of whether it would earn money or not.

Forum geek, always a winner

funny that

whatever

there is nothing gayer than internet hardman :giggle:

I hope damon will ride another 24" tgs bike soon, the marino was looking soooo cool

so yeah don't care what is his next frame, but hope he will stick with the 24"ness, just cause I m curious to see a proper vid of him on this kind of bike

will this thread ever end? :lol:

EDIT: Seems Chimpy already got there for that one

Agreed with wanting to see a full 24" vid from Damon... If you can keep a frame in one piece long enough!

Edited by JDâ„¢

I really want to see the clips of you on the Marino Damon, everyone just wants a new video from you :)

Edit: Oh and everyone should just calm down in this thread, everyone is way to pissed for something thats played out much bigger than it is really....

Edited by Matt_Thibeau

Well if a contact was written out, then their wouldn't be a problem, either he wouldn't have posted up, or he could be sued for breach of contract. So really they brought it on themselves, just because they're a small company isn't a means of not doing these things properly.

I really hate this bureaucratic bullshit. Do you really think a frame builder from a poor country is going to sue some kid from England because he broke one of his frames? I hate that attitude so much. Its like you asking me to hold your gun for a second while you tie your shoelace and me shooting you in the arse because I never signed a contract stating that is something I wouldn't do. Some things you just don't do because its not on. If people could get out of this bullshit mindset and give a shit about other people their interests the world would be a better place.

I wouldn't say bizzare, just a mere coincidence that damon edited a post on the same number as his bodyweight. It would disturbing if damon was in fact the devil's son incarnated with a 666 birthmark on his head :lol:

Are you mental or are you just filling in for Pete Wright?