54 members have voted

1. 1. Does COD:MW2 look any good?

• Yes
    • No
    • Cant decide
  2. 2. Would you buy it?

• Yes
    • No

I don't care for the single player. They'd better of worked out the downsides in the current multilayer game. I agree with HAZ, ranking system, what ranking system. It's just who can play it the most. Also fun based type matches need to be introduced. I will pre-order this.

I don't care for the single player. They'd better of worked out the downsides in the current multilayer game. I agree with HAZ, ranking system, what ranking system. It's just who can play it the most. Also fun based type matches need to be introduced. I will pre-order this.

Game stores allready have thier pre order gifts in, if you pre order now you get a free Modern Warfare 2 A3 poster.

ive just built up a new pc so i should be able to run this. recommended spec anyone?

The last one has average specs for the times, so as long as you are dual core, more than 1GB of RAM and 512MB Graphics card (38xx ATi or 8x00 nVidea), I see no reason why it won't run.

Prob won't be released for a while. Defiantly not until we've seen a bit more of the game.

November 10th is the current date.